| OT Tua's Family for Tulsi

All politics are really a local thing. I don't care if you don't like our President because of his tweets. I don't care if you don't like him because of his Hair color, I really don't care if you don't like the positive effect of his economy, because that is your freedom to do what you want to do. As a business owner these times since he has been President are fantastic. If you really look around the alternatives look grim. If I wasn't in business or was on a fixed income I might think differently. Just my two cents

Had to google it to see who or what "Tulsi" meant/was. Not good with who's who in politics, they seem to all graze in the same pasture but eat different type of grass. Got no problem with Papa Tag wearing what he wants, like Mama Tag's shirt better though. :)

Long story short, she's Samoan (like literally, she was born in Samoa), raised in Hawaii, father was a politician, she followed suit and joined the military and served in Iraq. She even helped train the Kuwaiti National Guard. I believe she's still a major in the National Guard to this day (to the point where she had to leave her campaign to do summer camp). She's been a city councilman, in the Hawaii House of Rep and is in her fourth term as a congresswoman. She's not really supported by "progressives" despite labeling herself as one - for a myriad of reasons - and the "right" dislikes her, too. You can see where Tua's family may have began supporting her regardless.

All politics are really a local thing. I don't care if you don't like our President because of his tweets. I don't care if you don't like him because of his Hair color, I really don't care if you don't like the positive effect of his economy, because that is your freedom to do what you want to do. As a business owner these times since he has been President are fantastic. If you really look around the alternatives look grim. If I wasn't in business or was on a fixed income I might think differently. Just my two cents
Right down the pipe @RollllTide! .......

Back
Top Bottom