| FTBL Tua Tagovailoa ‘not too sure’ on whether he will enter NFL Draft- Tidesports

And what if the ability to have rotation in that hip is severely compromised? While we know what the doctors are saying we don't know how he'll recover. It's the unknown in the room and something I'd shy away from with a top pick in the draft.

As I said some people are more risk takers. Definitely a risk but the potential for a fully recovered Tua would be worth it to me. Now the reality is the business has to make sense so the people in the admin part of the business would have to look at the numbers and see what they can afford IF it did not work out. Would failure tank the business (create issues for paying future talent).

As I said some people are more risk takers. Definitely a risk but the potential for a fully recovered Tua would be worth it to me. Now the reality is the business has to make sense so the people in the admin part of the business would have to look at the numbers and see what they can afford IF it did not work out. Would failure tank the business (create issues for paying future talent).
To me, with limited knowledge on how a lot of these GM's and owners think, it seems like a bit of an Al Davis kind of move. Or maybe saying a Cleveland type of move is more fitting?

Considering how few first round picks a team has it certainly seems like a huge risk to me. I would think he'd be viewed differently than Manziel, as one example, but I've got the impression NFL teams are far more leary of injury than character.

For the teams it is best if they could get Tua as cheap as possible. Interesting situation for sure. I guess each junior will get there draft projections so they can make a decision but this situation is unusual so not sure how accurate Tua's projections would be.

For the draft projections will someone examine Tua and provide there results with the people that provide the projections?

Back
Top Bottom