| FTBL Transfer Portal Entrants And News—

Those can still trickle in, but as things stand, the Crimson Tide had three players choose to transfer before the spring ended in tight end Elijah Brown and defensive backs Jahquez Robinson and Tre’Quon Fegans.

That left Alabama at one player over the NCAA limit of 85 scholarship players, but after the A-Day Game, the Tide added Notre Dame quarterback Tyler Buchner to the quarterback battle and is actively recruiting defensive backs like Jaylen Key of UAB and Trey Amos of Louisiana to add secondary depth.

I wonder if the incoming student athlete that was busted in Florida with pot and trying to outrun the cops is counting toward the final number. Did he get released or is he still in the team?
I don't know if they can take his scholarship away or not. It might be something that needs to be handled once he's officially on campus or something. Since he's currently enrolled but might be taking a grey shirt or whatever it is for the time being.

I'd guess someone with more information on how the student scholarship thing works would be able to tell us here.

I don't know if they can take his scholarship away or not. It might be something that needs to be handled once he's officially on campus or something. Since he's currently enrolled but might be taking a grey shirt or whatever it is for the time being.

I'd guess someone with more information on how the student scholarship thing works would be able to tell us here.
My guess? Hell remain on the team and suspended indefinitely until his legal matter is resolved. He probably has until August to get his legal matter resolved.

They can take it away. Not sure if they will.

This is players graduating :
Chase Allen – Football
Chris Braswell – Football
James Burnip- Football
% Darrian Dalcourt- Football
Ronnie Harrison – Football
Jimmy Johns – Football

Grant Krieger – Football
Malachi Moore – Football
Gabe Pugh – Football

Bold- former player.

why im posting this? I don't see anyone significantly that leave or be graduate transfer. Gotta think we have few more ppl who's graduating in August.

Does the number from FSU say more about the state of their program or is it a case where Sanders decided, "I'm making my first splash here."

I don't know that I trust any of the hype with that portal BS with Sanders. When the media constantly spins the great things he's done with the portal they like to forget he lost over half a team's scholarship worth of players from his program in the same time-frame.

Back
Top Bottom