Swamptick said:
Oz said:
LBS said:
Oz said:
You're proud of this?

The New York Yankees of Baseball;
"America's Team" the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL;
The Kentucky Wildcats of College Basketball;
and Auburn wouldn't want to be in this company? THAT is the difference between being Alabama and a team that people outside the south don't know what state the school is located within.

Expect excellence. Be held accountable for one's actions. Reap the benefits of achieving one's lofty goal. These are foreign concepts in your life?
Unjustly firing coaches, expecting national titles with probation teams, throwing bricks, having one of the most irrational fanbases in the game, calling assistant coaches in the middle of the night and being proud of all of these things.....yep this is something I may not be used to.

Who was unjustly fired? Can you name them? No. Because we only fired two losers and one adulterer. I am sure the Barn would be ok with Mike Price since your standards are so different than ours.

Shula. Not a winner. Fired. Justified.
Dubose. Not a winner. Fired. Justified.
Price. Not a good person. Fired. Justified.

What about the others? Do you think we fired Perkins?
WRONG.

Do you think we fired Curry? WRONG. And don't bring up the brick again. There are worse things that have happened in AU and you take the brick thing out of context.

Do you think we fired Fran? Wrong?

You need to do your research before you act like you know what you are talking about. Not that I really expected you to. :D

I am gay and proud.

Swamptick said:
Oz said:
Wiseace615 said:
Oz said:
This all makes bama naturally a very hard job....Oh yeah and the hardest thing about the Bama job is you have to play Auburn :D

You know, you young fellas should really thank us. If we hadn't gone on probation so ya'll could win a few, you wouldn't have anything to beat your chests about. :wink: :D

BTW Let me know if the Yanks pull off getting Martin to coach. :D

2mcbtvs.gif

Yeah because everyone knows that the Iron Bowl's overall record resembled that of a OU baylor series unitil those 5 years :roll:

You're part of the wrong fanbase to be bringing up dead coaches.

Your words are hollow. We are VERY happy with the Coach we have now. Plus....some coaches never die. I wish I could explain it to you but you would never understand.

Maybe one day...just maybe you will be part of a program that can get something done on a national scale. Don't be so proud of taking advantage of the Tide for the last few years...we had no scholy athletes.

Pathetic.

Wow someone has a infatuation with homosexuality.
try and grow up and stop editing post.

Oz said:
Swamptick said:
Oz said:
Wiseace615 said:
Oz said:
This all makes bama naturally a very hard job....Oh yeah and the hardest thing about the Bama job is you have to play Auburn :D

You know, you young fellas should really thank us. If we hadn't gone on probation so ya'll could win a few, you wouldn't have anything to beat your chests about. :wink: :D

2mcbtvs.gif

Yeah because everyone knows that the Iron Bowl's overall record resembled that of a OU baylor series unitil those 5 years :roll:

Your words are hollow. We are VERY happy with the Coach we have now. Plus....some coaches never die. I wish I could explain it to you but you would never understand.

Maybe one day...just maybe you will be part of a program that can get something done on a national scale. Don't be so proud of taking advantage of the Tide for the last few years...we had no scholy athletes.

Pathetic.
There is nothing to explain, you guys try and pass the Iron Bowl off as if bama had a 48 game lead over AU before the year 2001 and AU just won 5 games a season to catch up.

I knew you would not understand.

Swamptick said:
Oz said:
Swamptick said:
Oz said:
Wiseace615 said:
Oz said:

2mcbtvs.gif

Pathetic.
There is nothing to explain, you guys try and pass the Iron Bowl off as if bama had a 48 game lead over AU before the year 2001 and AU just won 5 games a season to catch up.

I knew you would not understand.

Great argument!

Oz said:
Wiseace615 said:
Oz said:

2mcbtvs.gif

I am part of the wrong fanbase.

What did I expect from the same fanbase that makes a habit out of throwing bottles. I guess editing post like children is just par for the course.

Oz said:
Oz said:
Wiseace615 said:
Oz said:

2mcbtvs.gif

What did I expect from the same fanbase that makes a habit out of throwing bottles. I guess editing post like children is just par for the course.

Was that marshmallows that the Barners were throwing at the South Florida players?

bamafan4ever said:
Oz said:
Oz said:
Wiseace615 said:
Oz said:

2mcbtvs.gif

Was that marshmallows that the Barners were throwing at the South Florida players?
I knew I could get someone to reply with that bait. Now try and stop deleting post that proves you all wrong.

Oz said:
What did I expect from the same fanbase that makes a habit out of throwing bottles.

You just described alot of schools fanbase. MANY MANY schools have been doing this for along long time, but more so in the pro's. And just for your info the Auburn fan base does it as well...there are classless fans everywhere and to stereotype an entire fans base by a few is ridiculous.

Nice broad argument...

Back
Top Bottom