| CURRENT EVENTS To critique a department of government ran by unelected official is a threat to democracy?

And this is why people on the left and middle can’t have intelligent convos with a lot of you on the right, it’s impossible for you guys to have any discussion or debate without y’all delving into name calling, insults, etc. Having a convo with farm animals would be far more intelligent than speaking with a lot of you on the right
Bruh, irony. You've gone down this road as well.

...he's getting his PHD...as soon as that tax bill hits.
200.gif

Well let me put it a different way, the percentage of population using those resources is in MS and WY and funny one state is the poorest in the country and the other isn’t too far behind I don’t imagine
I don't have a dog in this hunt but dude, California has almost 40 million people, 33% of them are on some kind of Medicaid ...roughly 13 million people, almost 3 times the population of Mississippi and Wyoming combined. I don't know where you get your numbers.

California's Medicaid program is called Medi-Cal. It covered nearly 15.3 million people as of October 2022. Over a third of Californians rely on the program to get health insurance coverage.

Medicaid and CHIP was 779,298. Over 25% of Mississippians receive Mississippi Medicaid health benefits. Medicaid and CHIP was 720,826. To qualify, you must submit a completed application for Mississippi Medicaid health benefits, and meet state and federal eligibility requirement.

As of June 2021, 68,493 people are enrolled in Medicaid/CHIP programs in Wyoming, which was 1% higher than enrollment had been in 2013.ts.
Wyoming comes in at 11%. https://www.healthinsurance.org/med...June 2021, 68,493,enrollment had been in 2013.

Last edited:
That comes directly from your Congressman’s website, so I’d suggest you run and educate him too
"Your Congressman," and his web site, are being used to define what the United States is about? Dude, take a history class.

The States were founded on federalistic principles. Do you remember the anger you felt when SCOTUS ruled on Roe vs Wade based on the constitution? Son of a bitch...the very principles of a federalistic, constitutional republic.

The constitution is the law of the land. It defines the government's power, its structure. The constitution creates the form of government we live under; we are a constitutional republic.

Back
Top Bottom