| CURRENT EVENTS Another story that fascinated me this week. "Protesters pour red powder on US Constitution enclosure, prompting evacuation of National Archives"

The headline here sort of touches on something that crossed my mind as soon as I heard the report; "Evacuation of National Archives."

When I heard "powder" I didn't think about the 'discovery' in the White House, I thought about anthrax threats. We've seen them in the past. An official receives an envelope in the mail and the building is evacuated due to suspicions of poison. Remember 2018 and the news and "fear" of receiving mail with anthrax?

So, going back to this story...it would seem that the VERY first response would be to treat that as an immediate threat, right? Versus sitting back and letting someone ramble?

Last and final thought...and here's why this story is so fascinating.

The first thing you do when you are sworn in as an Law Enforcement Officer is to protect the Constitution. Oh, wait ...

This is why most normal people are sick of these outlandish protests. If you want to protest, do it in an adult matter and people might actually listen. Can't fault the security guards because they are probably trained to act like this.

This is why most normal people are sick of these outlandish protests. If you want to protest, do it in an adult matter and people might actually listen. Can't fault the security guards because they are probably trained to act like this.
Trained to do nothing? I don’t think the one “guard” took her hands out of her pockets the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom