| CURRENT EVENTS To critique a department of government ran by unelected official is a threat to democracy?

With all due respect this might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read or heard.
Coming from a leftard that would make sense…sure as hell isn’t one in the federal government, the doj, welfare, media, ag office, dncc, teachers unions, unions, department of education, and on and on and on…maybe your farm animals speak to you.., btw you wont have them soon when the green energy nazi makes you kill them because they fart.,

Last edited:
He will walk, next to soros, he is the biggest dncc donor… either that or he will beat himself into oblivion and hang himself on suicide watch…hmmmmm…
If he loaned to the Clintons, he will end up shot three times in the back of his skull and labeled “the damndest case of suicide ever”

Coming from a leftard that would make sense…sure as hell isn’t one in the federal government, the doj, welfare, media, ag office, dncc, teachers unions, unions, department of education, and on and on and on…maybe your farm animals speak to you.., btw you wont have them soon when the green energy nazi makes you kill them because they fart.,
And this is why people on the left and middle can’t have intelligent convos with a lot of you on the right, it’s impossible for you guys to have any discussion or debate without y’all delving into name calling, insults, etc. Having a convo with farm animals would be far more intelligent than speaking with a lot of you on the right

To say that whites are oppressed somehow in this country is absolutely, unequivocally ignorant. Every system in this country is designed for white people to be superior and designed for whites to have the advantage.

@ElephantStomp Best way to handle @24and7 is to ignore him. Don't acknowledge his presence. Don't acknowledge his posts. Every time he post, just post a gif of a Tweedle Dee and Dum hat :)

He's lost. He's hitting that spray paint hard. Don't nobody know what he's talking about. As matter of fact, we need to change his username to Radio... from the movie.

And this is why people on the left and middle can’t have intelligent convos with a lot of you on the right, it’s impossible for you guys to have any discussion or debate without y’all delving into name calling, insults, etc. Having a convo with farm animals would be far more intelligent than speaking with a lot of you on the right

To say that whites are oppressed somehow in this country is absolutely, unequivocally ignorant. Every system in this country is designed for white people to be superior and designed for whites to have the advantage.
Keep voting for the party of genocide… the party that coaxes millions of women to have abortions to depopulate, especially the black race…. That’s encouraging, homosexuality and sexual mutilation of kids to depopulate all races… the party that wants you to take shots , especially the black population , that causes you to die of heart attacks, and they know it… the party that tries like hell to bring the races to a race war… Yep that’s the Democratic Party all right…

@ElephantStomp Best way to handle @24and7 is to ignore him. Don't acknowledge his presence. Don't acknowledge his posts. Every time he post, just post a gif of a Tweedle Dee and Dum hat :)

He's lost. He's hitting that spray paint hard. Don't nobody know what he's talking about. As matter of fact, we need to change his username to Radio... from the movie.
Omg… the Democrat just made fun of a mentally challenged person called radio… I don’t guess they’ll burn down cities because of that… because a light skin male didn’t say it..

Keep voting for the party of genocide… the party that coaxes millions of women to have abortions to depopulate, especially the black race…. That’s encouraging, homosexuality and sexual mutilation of kids to depopulate all races… the party that wants you to take shots , especially the black population , that causes you to die of heart attacks, and they know it… the party that tries like hell to bring the races to a race war… Yep that’s the Democratic Party all right…
Not one bit of this has anything to do with my comment.

Don’t act like you on the right care about people. You continue to vote for people that make laws and cut funding for mental health, Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches, and continually make laws that leads to thousands of marginalized teens to commit suicide, you continue to vote for people that do absolutely nothing for people outside of their and your minority of religious zealots. Good job. But, good news with your beliefs I’m going to hell, but there’ll be lots of you guys hanging out with me

Not one bit of this has anything to do with my comment.

Don’t act like you on the right care about people. You continue to vote for people that make laws and cut funding for mental health, Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches, and continually make laws that leads to thousands of marginalized teens to commit suicide, you continue to vote for people that do absolutely nothing for people outside of their and your minority of religious zealots. Good job. But, good news with your beliefs I’m going to hell, but there’ll be lots of you guys hanging out with me
The people on the RIGHT want lazy ass people to get up and work for a living!… not taking freaking handouts, and sitting on the couch, getting fat, dumb and happy... around half of this country have people not paying taxes… and yet some of those people are collecting disability and out working making nice money on jobs illegally …at least religious zealots believe in something good.. going to hell is something you can change not me… it’s not a good thing for you to try it…pushing drugs and sex changes on kids may not stop suicide…

The people on the RIGHT want lazy ass people to get up and work for a living!… not taking freaking handouts, and sitting on the couch, getting fat, dumb and happy... around half of this country have people not paying taxes… and yet some of those people are collecting disability and out working making nice money on jobs illegally …at least religious zealots believe in something good.. going to hell is something you can change not me… it’s not a good thing for you to try it…pushing drugs and sex changes on kids may not stop suicide…
The state with most people on Medicaid (not a handout smart one) and food stamps is a RIGHT state, so let me dumb it down, people in the poorest state in the country (again a RIGHT) are in that position because the majority in that state (the RIGHT) have passed bills that don’t help said people.

Oh I don’t need to change my going to hell because I don’t believe in it or “god”, but I assure you if I’m wrong with my beliefs you and many folks on your side will be there with me if we base it on the gospel

The state with most people on Medicaid (not a handout smart one) and food stamps is a RIGHT state, so let me dumb it down, people in the poorest state in the country (again a RIGHT) are in that position because the majority in that state (the RIGHT) have passed bills that don’t help said people.

Oh I don’t need to change my going to hell because I don’t believe in it or “god”, but I assure you if I’m wrong with my beliefs you and many folks on your side will be there with me if we base it on the gospel
Dont see a right to Medicaid in the State or US constitution…Food Stamps nope… It was just a law crammed down or throats to keep minorities voting for Democrats.. To keep a dependent voting class…people take advantage of freebies and do nothing in return expect being educated to pull the D lever… Soon none of us will have anything because the freebies are going to collapse us…
The Greatest acts Satan has ever accomplished is Marxism and atheism…

Dont see a right to Medicaid in the State or US constitution…Food Stamps nope… It was just a law crammed down or throats to keep minorities voting for Democrats.. To keep a dependent voting class…people take advantage of freebies and do nothing in return expect being educated to pull the D lever… Soon none of us will have anything because the freebies are going to collapse us…
The Greatest acts Satan has ever accomplished is Marxism and atheism…
They’re not dem voters genius…..the two biggest users of Medicaid and food stamps is Mississippi and Wyoming…..both are right wing states….Wyoming voted for Trumpy over 90%…..so the right voting against those things hurts their voters….really not hard to grasp

There’s no such thing as Satan

They’re not dem voters genius…..the two biggest users of Medicaid and food stamps is Mississippi and Wyoming…..both are right wing states….Wyoming voted for Trumpy over 90%…..so the right voting against those things hurts their voters….really not hard to grasp

Keep believing that…it will be comforting til it’s all over..

T

There’s more people living on the system in California than the population of Wyoming. They just have a different name for it. Someone somewhere grabbed a “statistic” to make your statement true….
Look at it all not just two words that people use the system for.

T

There’s more people living on the system in California than the population of Wyoming. They just have a different name for it. Someone somewhere grabbed a “statistic” to make your statement true….
T

Well let me put it a different way, the percentage of population using those resources is in MS and WY and funny one state is the poorest in the country and the other isn’t too far behind I don’t imagine

You don’t have an intelligent thought do you?
Keep believing that…it will be comforting til it’s all over..
I will pray that you both gain peace. Remember when Jesus was tempted in the wilderness for 40 days that satan took him to a mountain top and showed him all the kingdoms of the earth and told Him that they would be His if He would just worship satan. Without saying it outright, it is implied that all governments were under his control then. There is no reason to think that anything has changed since, regardless of who wields the power at any given time. Probably why the Orthodox Church around the world during every Liturgy prayers for the civil leadership & authority. In America the President (not by name) and all civil authority, those in the military, any who travel by land, sea, or air is but a part that is prayed.

Back
Top Bottom