| FTBL To all University of Alabama fans...

Argo

To the fans, the supporters, the boosters and everyone that loves this program, and loves Alabama football; I want everyone to know that we need a lot of positive energy. We need everyone to make a difference in how we go about what we try to do, to have the best football team in the Southeastern Conference, and the best football program in the Southeastern Conference. I think everybody should take the attitude, that we are working to be a champion. That we want to be a champion in everything that we do. Every choice, every decision, in everything that we do everyday, we want to be a champion. EVERYONE take ownership, for what they need to do relative to their role. Whatever it is, being a fan, being a booster...be a good one. For whatever kind of supporter you are for this team, everyone take ownership. That we support each other so that we can have the best football program, that Alabama's ever had.

-- Coach Nick Saban 01-04-07 --

Guys and gals, let's all take ownership in being a champion this week. There's a good chance that we will be ranked #1 going into Death Valley, and as it stands, this is the most important game of the year.

Let's be a Champion, and leave the chicken little posts to the LSU fans. We are sitting at the top because our team bought into what Coach Saban was selling. It's about high time we do the same.

Roll Tide!!

We got a lot to be thankful far. Thank You Jesus. It just occurred to me. We have a lot of BAMA fans who have never seen us ranked #1 during the regular season. I think I saw somewhere that the previous last time was in the 1980 season. In 1992 we had to wait til after the Sugar Bowl to be recognized.

BigAl said:
We got a lot to be thankful far. Thank You Jesus. It just occurred to me. We have a lot of BAMA fans who have never seen us ranked #1 during the regular season. I think I saw somewhere that the previous last time was in the 1980 season. In 1992 we had to wait til after the Sugar Bowl to be recognized.

That hit me last night as well. I was 5 the last time Alabama was ranked #1 in the regular season! WOW! So if we attain that rank today I will sure enjoy it. :)

BigAl said:

I'm one who has never experinced us being #1... It is a whole new feeling...

Crimsonblood82 said:
The last time we were number 1 in the regular season, i wasn't even born yet!

Old is old, but I have ties and underwear older than you. I can remember when Bama would not be ranked number 1 during the season but would win the NC multiple years in a row. It was expected, and no coach would lose his job because he was whipped by Alabama.

elbatider said:
Roll Tide, here are two fans from this weekend who have never seen us ranked number one but are just as excited as I was the first and many times I experienced it.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/peariver/kids sports/IMG_5673ChristmasCard.jpg?

That picture is worth a thousand championships. Cherish those moments because they are gone before you realize it.

I am enjoying my grand daughters the same way. It is better to see the joy through their eyes than remember yours. It makes it new again.

Back
Top Bottom