| FTBL Tigers version of "Sweet Home Alabama"

Bama Bo said:
XxBamaCorexX said:
Oh go sit in a corner and whine like the rest of the LSWho Nation.

This tiger is plains tiger not a bayou bengal.

He doesn't know any better.

I understand the confusion. Those tigers come at you so fast, they just mess you up!

Points will be awarded to whoever can tell me which SEC coach I am making fun of with that sentence. Tideboy has the best chance of understanding it.

Tigrinum Major said:
Bama Bo said:
XxBamaCorexX said:
Oh go sit in a corner and whine like the rest of the LSWho Nation.

This tiger is plains tiger not a bayou bengal.

He doesn't know any better.

I understand the confusion. Those tigers come at you so fast, they just mess you up!

Points will be awarded to whoever can tell me which SEC coach I am making fun of with that sentence. Tideboy has the best chance of understanding it.

Haha my bad, figured you were a corndog. Didn't intend to insult ya that bad if you weren't one of them, at least not until Iron Bowl week. :lol:

Kanjweld said:
An LSWho fan e-mailed this to me several days ago and I told him that I thought it was somewhat clever and somewhat cheesy, but I did have to ask if those ignorant cajuns didn't realize that Ohio State is #1?
LSWho repeated several times in the song that they are #1......and they talk about Bama living in the past. Go figure

I find it funny when ANYONE accuses anyone else of "living in the past".

LSU fans will say stuff like "We won the NC more recently then y'all did" to which I respond "When was that a few years ago...?" They usually say "Yes, a few years ago" to which I respond "Yeah...a few years ago. If I am not mistaken, and I am no physicist, a few years ago would be the past. You should quit living in the past. The only game that matters is the one on this Saturday. I am not concerned about the past. We have Nick Saban. I am all about the present and the future. Stick that in your filthy cajun pipe and smoke it scum."

Back
Top Bottom