| GOLF Tiger's Present to JT

TFW you know someone is going to say something but you still have to click the thread to see what they said.

Don't you love this world we live in wanting everyone to be vanilla and all the same.........like sheep. Don't like it? Don't tune in or waste your time on twitter slapping your keyboard about it. That's the mentality we need these days instead of getting up in arms. If anything, this is going to create even more popularity for Tiger. If that guy can cheat on his wife hundreds of times, break his family a part, cuss all over the course in front of little kids, be the ultimate asshole, get into a car wreck and almost lose his legs while being high essentially, and still come out smelling like a rose, this won't do anything but make more men love him.

This is certainly entertaining. Define many.

From the TMZ article:

Tiger Woods is now apologizing for slipping a tampon to Justin Thomas after outdriving him on a hole during a round of golf on Thursday ... saying "it was supposed to be all fun and games."
"Obviously," the golfing legend added, "it hasn't turned out that way."
Woods played the prank -- which many have deemed to be sexist -- on his golfing buddy on the ninth hole of the duo's opening round at the Genesis Invitational ... after putting his tee shot some 20 yards past the 29-year-old PGA Tour star.

I’m so sick of PC but I’m also sick of people apologizing after offending the PC police. I know there was a time when Tiger would have ignored the snowflakes chatter. Too bad he chose to cave this time. My Lord … it was a harmless joke. And I do mean H A R M L E S S!

I don't know if he honestly felt that way or if it was a, my sponsors are going to feel heat over this because these people are crazy type deal... But I wish he'd just thrown a box of pads at the media when asked about it and told them to pass those out to anyone who was bothered by the joke.

I don't know if he honestly felt that way or if it was a, my sponsors are going to feel heat over this because these people are crazy type deal... But I wish he'd just thrown a box of pads at the media when asked about it and told them to pass those out to anyone who was bothered by the joke.

The guy is worth so much money you have to think he shouldn't care about sponsors anymore. Not enough to apologize for who he is anyways.

He will never learn and continues to make poor decisions. If you look at JT's expression on the Tee Box he didn't think it was funny.

Yeah right, Thomas gives it to Tiger four times than that. Go listen to some of their comments back and forth. He most likely realized it would get sniffer out, but he wasn't upset.

Back
Top Bottom