| FTBL Thoughts on today's games

We All Bleed Crimson

Football's GREATEST Tradition !
Just some thoughts on new years day games...
I'm pulling for notre dame over Ohio state - mainly because I am sick of bucket fans trashing the Tide.

SEC teams better show up today and win games, otherwise the haters are going to be louder than ever.
Already hearing how "overall" the SEC is weaker than last year... maybe or maybe not.

Isn't it funny how last year's bowl results showed how overrated our conference was, but this year some of the same people are saying you shouldn't read too much into bowl results.

Great performance by everyone last night ROLL TIDE!!!

Just some thoughts on new years day games...
I'm pulling for notre dame over Ohio state - mainly because I am sick of bucket fans trashing the Tide.

SEC teams better show up today and win games, otherwise the haters are going to be louder than ever.
Already hearing how "overall" the SEC is weaker than last year... maybe or maybe not.

Isn't it funny how last year's bowl results showed how overrated our conference was, but this year some of the same people are saying you shouldn't read too much into bowl results.

Great performance by everyone last night ROLL TIDE!!!

This is exactly what I hate about the media, even our own Greg McElroy sometimes. On the First Team they spoke this week about how bowl records mean nothing. You can't take an "exhibition" game into account when configuring the depth of a league, namely the AAC. Yet, they spend months of the preseason discussing these league depths and using their bowl records as evidence. To me it's no different than annoiting Jeremy Johnson Championship game starter and Heisman finalist before ever seeing him play a complete game. They're like weathermen in the fact there is never a wrong answer. They can always circle around and take focus off their idiotic comments.

Back
Top Bottom