| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC This house mix featuring Creed ...🔥

Ahhhh I'm seeing some threads here... Possible Terry rabbit holing here resulting from you seeing the Paramount commercial?

Pleasant discovery from said rabbit hole?

FWIW, you know I've been gone, and didn't see your Paramount Tua commercial post, and I'd just seen it today and posted it again. Oops.

Ahhhh I'm seeing some threads here... Possible Terry rabbit holing here resulting from you seeing the Paramount commercial?
No. The Tua commercial came up...just happenstance.

I can't remember who sent me that clip. 95% sure...but I don't want to name Jason. Oops.

Get this. It was sent as a "dig" about my age...captioned with "you'd be there, in the middle, wearing a fedora."

My only response? "Yup. With a linen suit."

I mentioned this to you in a text message a few months ago...The Music Farm. Remember when I met Adam? It's amazing the different genres of music there...I've seen Brandon Lake there a few times.

No. The Tua commercial came up...just happenstance.

I can't remember who sent me that clip. 95% sure...but I don't want to name Jason. Oops.

Get this. It was sent as a "dig" about my age...captioned with "you'd be there, in the middle, wearing a fedora."

My only response? "Yup. With a linen suit."

I mentioned this to you in a text message a few months ago...The Music Farm. Remember when I met Adam? It's amazing the different genres of music there...I've seen Brandon Lake there a few times.
That's wild lol

Back
Top Bottom