| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC RAP: Rhythm and Poetry. BRAVE II is dropping Friday. I'm telling you folks...gonna turn heads.

I had no idea who she was talking about.
Context:

She was at the house for about four hours today. She may, MAY, have said ten sentences.

I've known her for...15 years. Same thing. Everytime. BUT...

I made a strawberry cake today. When I pulled out everything she had the eggs, strawberry's, oil, etc...right there before I was looking...mixer put together before I got there.

She's the ultimate recluse that turns off everyone...but you like her around.

90% of the time, I have no idea when she leaves.

@Sgt. Lincoln Osiris here's a mixture of things.

I left the house last night at halftime. Got in a mood. No TV. I'm just going to listen. I went to the Music Farm to grab a burger. Tully's. (The tomatoes they use come from John's Island. I'm telling you. No better tomato in the world! It's along the same lines as the freshly ground grits in this area.)

Anyway...cover band playing Post Malone. I wrote the name of the band on a napkin; lost it. Great rendition of "I'm Gonna Be." The crowd...so in sync on this...video worthy.

Lots of anger and aggression in RAP - at least that's my impression. I guess I'm not too "hip" (is that still a word?) because I just can't appreciate it.

Personally, I'd rather relax to something more like this... and appreciate Jeff Lynn's amazing ability to do live performances of incredible compositions....oh, and also how beautiful Rosie Langley looks in that dress

There's one genre of music I have a hard time with...the piano and organ, Sunday church service music. It drives me nuts.

...the organ I kind of get. But the piano?

Is it just Sunday "church" music? Or no Beethoven, Chopin, Mozart? No Ray Charles, Joplin, Hancock? No Billy Joel, Elton John.....dare I say it...no Skynyrd?

...the organ I kind of get. But the piano?

Is it just Sunday "church" music? Or no Beethoven, Chopin, Mozart? No Ray Charles, Joplin, Hancock? No Billy Joel, Elton John.....dare I say it...no Skynyrd?
I almost added that to my post. It's the combination of those two, in that setting; that genre of music.

I tend to spend Sunday afternoon's cooking...yesterday, I was listening to Rachmaninoff.

I almost added that to my post. It's the combination of those two, in that setting; that genre of music.

I tend to spend Sunday afternoon's cooking...yesterday, I was listening to Rachmaninoff.

That makes more sense. :D

I totally understand. Sunday I tried a new technique for my eggplant parmesan.