| FTBL The TOP 10 College Football Players of ALL TIME!

bamatommy said:
No way does Deion Sanders go before John Hannah. That is tee-total crap.

not sure I would agree with you on this... of course I didn't watch John Hannah play football (I'm too young), but I do remember watching Deion :D

Deion is a game changer, just like Prothro.

planomateo said:
bamatommy said:

not sure I would agree with you on this... of course I didn't watch John Hannah play football (I'm too young), but I do remember watching Deion :D

Ok look at like this plan. JH is called the best Off.linemen to ever play the game can DS be called that.........

BigAl said:
http://greatsportsrivalries.com/collegefb_top10_alltime.html

I Disagree with some of this, I think Joe Namath should be the QB and i think Earl Campbell should be on that list somewhere

yeah, Earl Campbell has my vote anytime, especially after that head butt on the linebacker on the Rams (yeah, NFL, I know). If you saw it, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Optimus said:
planomateo said:
bamatommy said:

Ok look at like this plan. JH is called the best Off.linemen to ever play the game can DS be called that.........

thats a silly question, of course he can't. Thats like asking if JH could be the #1 QB...

planomateo said:
Optimus said:
planomateo said:
bamatommy said:

thats a silly question, of course he can't. Thats like asking if JH could be the #1 QB...

Btw it wasn't a question it's a statement..

I think you're missing the point knuckle head. :D The fact that anyone plays football, and is a called the best to ever play. At one postion should tell just how great the player is/was. As is in the case of DS who played CB there are many people up for debate for who was the best.

Which is not the case for JH.. Thus, case in point.

Back
Top Bottom