The Tapatalk Issue

Biff1

Gentleman Extraordinaire
Admin, this came down to one thing, as we all know, control. I continued to beat this dead horse because it was obvious you were not going to admit what this was all about.

You've got a nice site, you all have put a lot of work into it. And yes, it's 100% usable through a browser. I won't even pretend to know the technicalities of a message board. I'm quite ignorant when it comes to that stuff. I had finished college before the Internet was anywhere as big as it is now. My job doesn't require a ton of web use. So for me, Tapatalk made it easier to view and participate in forums. As I said, I visit a few different ones and there all right there. There is a fact here, and that is that it was much easier to post pics with Tapatalk.

I know you are all sick of this tapa discussion, I'm quite tired of it myself. But this came down to one thing, control. You guys decided what was best for me and others. I'm mean, how arrogant can you be? You kept saying it's not "needed", and that was your only defense. The question of why has been asked repeatedly and none of you can answer it. Because none of you will admit that "we've put all this work into a pretty site with nice colors and graphics, so I'll be damned if we're going to allow it to be viewed in any other manner".

What other possible reason could you have to disable it?

So, this issue is dead now. It was not nearly the issue I made it out to be. But when it became clear what you had done and why you had done it, at that point, I stayed on it. Why do you think so many people use and like Tapatalk? Fact, it was easier. No matter how dolled up you have this site, navigating with tapa was easier.
And admin couldn't stand it.

Ask any of the Woolly guys, I've never bitched or complained to admin in the past, ever.
I absolutely appreciate you guys letting us come here, and hate that this became an issue. My apologies to all for it.

My reasoning for this post was based on a link that Snout posted in the fire stick thread. It was between my last post and Terry's post about being at the lake. Mysteriously it has vanished along with the thread it referred to.

My reasoning for this post was based on a link that Snout posted in the fire stick thread. It was between my last post and Terry's post about being at the lake. Mysteriously it has vanished along with the thread it referred to.

I think he killed it because he's going to flip it back on for you and quash the beef. I could be wrong, but that's the impression I get.

if you don't like the way a site is run or don't like the admins or don't like that they turn off certain features or don't like the answers they give, then don't go to that site.....plan and simple.

why is this tapatalk such a big deal? i don't use it and i can view the site, without doing so, just fine. if you need to have it just so you can navigate around the site easier, then that's your problem.

the admins of this site allowed you and your "friends" from another board to migrate here until the situation with your board could be figured out. if you don't like it, leave. if that ruffles your feathers or pisses you off, so be it. i'm not here to hold hands and tell you it'll be ok; that's not me.

so you can't use tapatalk.....who gives a shit?! as i said if you don't like it, leave.

if you don't like the way a site is run or don't like the admins or don't like that they turn off certain features or don't like the answers they give, then don't go to that site.....plan and simple.

why is this tapatalk such a big deal? i don't use it and i can view the site, without doing so, just fine. if you need to have it just so you can navigate around the site easier, then that's your problem.

the admins of this site allowed you and your "friends" from another board to migrate here until the situation with your board could be figured out. if you don't like it, leave. if that ruffles your feathers or pisses you off, so be it. i'm not here to hold hands and tell you it'll be ok; that's not me.

so you can't use tapatalk.....who gives a shit?! as i said if you don't like it, leave.
Tell us how you really feel, Skeeter.

image.jpg

Tapatalk conversation got people like

giphy.gif

Show us on the doll, where Biff touched you.
doll.jpg

Don't you dare talk to Biff like that, you SOB.

Back
Top Bottom