| MBB/WBB The special they aired on the journey Chris Stewart has been through to reach this point in Alabama BB broadcasting.

I’ve never been this nervous over a basketball game before. Which is weird since 1, games in general don’t really make me nervous. And 2, I didn’t expect Bama to get out of the first round. But now that they’re this close to a Final Four, I want them to win so badly that it has me on edge a bit. Personally, I’ll be fine either way win or lose, but there’s a handful of of people like Stewart and the rado crew, not to mention these players and coaches who deserve to see it happen, experience it. It would be an incredible achievement, and I hope they get that ticket punched. The good news is, while a FInal Four is never promised, we Bama fans know that as well as anyone, it sure feels like Bama is now going to be knocking on this door again, and soon. But, there's no sense in waiting for another day...

I’ve never been this nervous over a basketball game before. Which is weird since 1, games in general don’t really make me nervous. And 2, I didn’t expect Bama to get out of the first round. But now that they’re this close to a Final Four, I want them to win so badly that it has me on edge a bit. Personally, I’ll be fine either way win or lose, but there’s a handful of of people like Stewart and the rado crew, not to mention these players and coaches who deserve to see it happen, experience it. It would be an incredible achievement, and I hope they get that ticket punched. The good news is, while a FInal Four is never promised, we Bama fans know that as well as anyone, it sure feels like Bama is now going to be knocking on this door again, and soon. But, there's no sense in waiting for another day...
I had the same thought about Passink when I saw TBS was running this feature.

Back
Top Bottom