| FTBL The perfect man for the job

Would you want Nutt as your coach?

• Total voters

cliffy

Hey guys, I have the perfect man for the job to coach the mighty Tide. I have seen mentioned you need a great motivator, fierce leader, and a man who can get the job done. This man won't jump ship on you he is very faithfull till the end and will sing praises about your storied program.

That man is none other than Houston Dale Nutt, current head coarch of the Arkansas Razorbacks. Coach Nutt is the king of motivator's, he can get more out of less better than anyone. Can you imagine how much more he could get out of more if he was at Alabama. It is downright scary. The tradition of excellence your program brings to the table would make this marriage the perfect one.

If you are looking for a ferocious leader, look nowhere else. He's the man. Coach Nutt will be a great ambassador for your program. He fits right in with the family, rumor has it, he is related to Bear Bryant. It's fitting that a future coach of Alabama was also sought after by the Bear himself as a QB recruit. I'm sure Coach Nutt regrets in every corner of his soul not playing for Alabama and would treat the program with the most class and respect such a worthy and dignified University deserves.

Well you have to be asking yourself, how would Razorback fans ever tolerate losing such a gem of a man. The answer is simple. We know we don't deserve him. We are simply holding him back. We could have had Bear Bryant as a coach but we realize just like with Coach Nutt we don't have the football magic to get it done. That's why we let such a great coach go on and excel at Bama so we can brag that they came from Arkansas, and we would proudly do it again

In closing, the iron is hot, strike while the opportunity is at hand. We may change our minds so hurry before Nutt is not available any longer. This may be the last opportunity to get such a great coach.

cliffy said:
Hey guys, I have the perfect man for the job to coach the mighty Tide. I have seen mentioned you need a great motivator, fierce leader, and a man who can get the job done. This man won't jump ship on you he is very faithfull till the end and will sing praises about your storied program.

That man is none other than Houston Dale Nutt, current head coarch of the Arkansas Razorbacks. Coach Nutt is the king of motivator's, he can get more out of less better than anyone. Can you imagine how much more he could get out of more if he was at Alabama. It is downright scary. The tradition of excellence your program brings to the table would make this marriage the perfect one.

If you are looking for a ferocious leader, look nowhere else. He's the man. Coach Nutt will be a great ambassador for your program. He fits right in with the family, rumor has it, he is related to Bear Bryant. It's fitting that a future coach of Alabama was also sought after by the Bear himself as a QB recruit. I'm sure Coach Nutt regrets in every corner of his soul not playing for Alabama and would treat the program with the most class and respect such a worthy and dignified University deserves.

Well you have to be asking yourself, how would Razorback fans ever tolerate losing such a gem of a man. The answer is simple. We know we don't deserve him. We are simply holding him back. We could have had Bear Bryant as a coach but we realize just like with Coach Nutt we don't have the football magic to get it done. That's why we let such a great coach go on and excel at Bama so we can brag that they came from Arkansas, and we would proudly do it again

In closing, the iron is hot, strike while the opportunity is at hand. We may change our minds so hurry before Nutt is not available any longer. This may be the last opportunity to get such a great coach.

crack3dg5.jpg

besides a handful of delusional fans that think the might land saban or spurrier the rest of the state would love to have nutt. he has proven he can win in the sec and beat auburn. what more could you want out of a coach. I'll take anybody that will bring pride back to our football program and, I believe nutt is the man for the job. besides everyone else in the country has turned us down. this is starting to get embarrassing I say we hire nutt and we start looking to the future.

bigbamafan13 said:
besides a handful of delusional fans that think the might land saban or spurrier the rest of the state would love to have nutt. he has proven he can win in the sec and beat auburn. what more could you want out of a coach. I'll take anybody that will bring pride back to our football program and, I believe nutt is the man for the job. besides everyone else in the country has turned us down. this is starting to get embarrassing I say we hire nutt and we start looking to the future.
I hardly doubt any true Alabama fan wants your coach :roll:

bigbamafan13 said:
Here you go with the name calling. Like I said earlier if you cant refrain from your childish namecalling DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS. I dont stalk behind you waiting on you to post so I can call you a name.
Then why don't you provide credible links to your "hogwash" that Houstan "gimme that" Nutt is coming to coach here???? woopig......

Exactly, also I have talked with someone who (everyhting appears to be legit) has some insight. Lets just say it isn't NUTT coming. It is a good coach and some of these people on this site will be eating thier own words when he is announced. But I am sure they will accept him when he arrives.

Houston Nutt...ewww....i think everyone on this forum needs to stop what they are doing and pray that Houston Nutt does not become our HC...Amen....Although it doesnt matter because there is no chance he is our coach...Like gary said we have a coach lined up and us handful of delusional fans will just sit back and laugh when it is announced...Merry Christmas everyone!!!

bigbamafan13 said:

delusional fans!!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom