| FTBL The most fired up players with the biggest hearts

G

were (1) a frosh LB (2) a walkon transfer from MTSU, and a soph OL.

Gilberry was in and out...the rest of the team did not appear particularly aggressive...especially on the OL.

Gentlemen, that will have to change but it will take time.

You can tell McClain has been a Bama fan for quite a few years now. He looked as pissed off as me tonight.

Upchurch ran hard tonight. So did Coffee.

I give props to: Gilberry (this guy is my hero lol), Mustin,Coffee,McClain (this guy has potential to be the next Demeco Ryans), UpChurch, Rashad Johnson.

Im sure there are some im missing but we have to get rid of the ones that wont put it all on the line every week.

ACL11190 said:
I give props to: Gilberry (this guy is my hero lol), Mustin,Coffee,McClain (this guy has potential to be the next Demeco Ryans), UpChurch, Rashad Johnson.

Im sure there are some im missing but we have to get rid of the ones that wont put it all on the line every week.

Good call. I'll add Fitzgerald, Tiffin and Lowe (until he got injured.)

The Year

This is a new beginning. My heart goes out to all the players. Their legacy is written with tough times.

Only 364 days till revenge.

brokenheart1.jpg

porkchop said:
Coffee ran his heart out tonight. No one can take away what he did. It wasn't enough in the end but he played his part and did his job.

I agree, he is the type of player we need. I wish all of our players gave it all they had like coffee did tonight.

For all the effort that some of our guys gave, I still felt it wouldn't be enough, and I was right. But I will say this, they played tough, hardnosed, and did the best they could do.

We simply were overmatched on talent all night. We're weak at QB, FB, WR, and all along the OL and DL. Linebackers played with spirit, and the secondary did what it needed to do.

We are only at the beginning of a run to dominance, but at the end of the lowest point ever of Alabama football.

Yeah, there were more that played hard...unfortunately, the OL was not part of that group. They have underachieved all year.

The defense played as well as I have seen them this year. The offense was offensive, and that goes to the trenches. I don't know if it is guts or heart...or just the cumulative affects of 4 years of bad S&C and worse coaching...but the OL makes me long for the Jim Fuller days.

Back
Top Bottom