| FTBL The Iron Bowl vs. The 3rd Saturday in Oct.

Better Rivalry?

• Alabama vs. Tennessee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RollTideRandy said:
Heck, I remember when most Bama fans would have told you at the time that UT was their second favorite team!

First I voted UT/BAMA. The reason is because I LIVE in TN and I have to hear their crap every single day. So for me, the rivalry has always been with TN. I didn't grow up knowing any AU fans, but everybody in my family (on my mom's side) are UT fans. I grew up hating TN, so that comment that most BAMA fans would say that UT was their second favorite team...yeah, that was NEVER ever me. Don't hate me and YES I am a true BAMA fan, but because I don't live in 'Bama and don't really know many die hard AU fans, that rivalry is fun and I get really pumped up for it, but I don't hate AU. I just don't...and I KNOW it's because I don't live there. I know last year at the AU game, I said, "Well, if I lived here, I would definitely hate Auburn..." because of all of the crap I was hearing walking out of there. But TN is the team I just cannot stand and never have....

Michigan versus OSU has to rank up there in terms of tradition. I can't stand either team but I'll give them that much.

The 3-headed monster that the state of Florida exhibits every year is always a goodie in terms of entertainment.

Texas versus OKL is an oldie and a goodie as well.

Outside of the Bama rivalries, I usually enjoy the Army/Navy game. I pull for Army, mother was in the Army. The big guy was in the Navy. I gotta go for the underdog, which is always Army.

My favorite non-Bama rivalry is OU vs. Oklahoma State. Reminds me of Bama vs. Tennessee. Come to think of it, so does OU/Texas. It must the team colors.

Alabama/Oklahoma
Tennessee/Texas
Yeah, that's it.

Back
Top Bottom