| FTBL The Fight in the Team

JAshley37

Verified Member
Did anyone else notice that after the blocked FG in the LSU game not one player showed emotion on the sideline. After the block, the cameras cut to the sideline to show the reaction of the players. It showed Rashad J. and other players just standing there. Not one looked disappointed. If I remember, Rashad just nodded is head and put his helmet back on to get ready for OT. My nerves was shot all game, but when I saw that I actually calmed down. That is what gives me hope for the rest of the season and against Florida. We may not be playing the best football in the country, but we're playin just as hard as anybody.

Our players are mentally tough. They knew the blocked FG didn't END THE GAME...it just continued it.

All the blocked FG did was put the LSU offense back on the field. We know how well that turned out. lol

We were in a better position to score...when they had the ball. :lol:

In all seriousness, I understand what you mean. Heart of a champion is not just some pointless cliche; it actually holds true.

~Bryan

Are you kidding? Bama played down to the competition! Just kidding. LSU , aside from qb play, brought their A game. Bama FINISHED the game. I was a little nervous going into OT myself. Wilsons pass to Jones was money! Calm, cool, collected. My real worry was if we were forced to go for the three.

thebutcher said:
Are you kidding? Bama played down to the competition! Just kidding. LSU , aside from qb play, brought their A game. Bama FINISHED the game. I was a little nervous going into OT myself. Wilsons pass to Jones was money! Calm, cool, collected. My real worry was if we were forced to go for the three.

They finished the game. They pulled it out.Now we Have 3 games to continue being good and mentally tough.

The real difference is they believe they can win. In one of Cory Reamers interviews he said that in previous years the team would say "here we go again" or something like that. And that now they just get after it no matter what.

At the beginning of the season we were looking the the team to play a full 4 quarters of football...to finish. Now, the are showing us that they can finish 4 quarters and then some.

Back
Top Bottom