| FTBL The Day After whats next?

mando

Ok yesterday was a great day for Bama sports. What next? How do we do the things needed to close this out? How do we overcome the injuries?

To me we have to avoid the rat poison because ALL of our issues we saw this past year have not now all of a sudden gone away. OL issues could come back. Oh and if it were not for the productivity of the offense we would be complaining about the D this morning. We had some big stops but UGA had a lot of success. Flip a couple of those stops or turnovers and this is a different game.

I guess all of that to say let's not get to high or low based on the previous game. This team will need to absolutely prepare well or we will have another iron bowl performance that will be fatal.

Need to also get healthy as a team and for those positions that have season ending injuries must get the next guy ready.

Basketball team has the same thing keep working and improving. Do not buy into the hype/rat poison.

It is great to be a Bama fan. Roll Tide Gentlemen.

Ok yesterday was a great day for Bama sports. What next? How do we do the things needed to close this out? How do we overcome the injuries?

To me we have to avoid the rat poison because ALL of our issues we saw this past year have not now all of a sudden gone away. OL issues could come back. Oh and if it were not for the productivity of the offense we would be complaining about the D this morning. We had some big stops but UGA had a lot of success. Flip a couple of those stops or turnovers and this is a different game.

I guess all of that to say let's not get to high or low based on the previous game. This team will need to absolutely prepare well or we will have another iron bowl performance that will be fatal.

Need to also get healthy as a team and for those positions that have season ending injuries must get the next guy ready.

Basketball team has the same thing keep working and improving. Do not buy into the hype/rat poison.

It is great to be a Bama fan. Roll Tide Gentlemen.
Got a man named Saban leading......all we need to hang our hats on

I for one hope we are left moving to #2 and not moved over Michigan. UGA looked like a top 10 but not top 4 team last night. They basically got exposed as frauds feasting on a bad SEC East. I would prefer they think of it that way instead of Bama suddenly being so good.

We have a month to heal - and to get some of the younger players ready to step up in place o Metchie, et al.
We have lots of talent on the roster.

Meanwhile it'd be nice to see our basketball team play the way they did last night against Gonzaga. What a night for Bama sports!

I for one hope we are left moving to #2 and not moved over Michigan. UGA looked like a top 10 but not top 4 team last night. They basically got exposed as frauds feasting on a bad SEC East. I would prefer they think of it that way instead of Bama suddenly being so good.
I think UGA is still the second best team in the nation, and I think we're the first. I do not want to play them in the semifinals.

Cincinnati in football and the Zags were walking around slack jaw and bitch slapped. Hoping the BB team keeps it in perspective as just one game and they haven’t reached their goal yet.

Giving myself 48 hours to revel in these two wins yesterday. We celebrated our 8U Championship in football yesterday, and my daughter's candle company made a splash at a local event yesterday. Big day for the family, so giving myself 48 more hours to enjoy it all. Last night's football win was really amazing to me. Then the basketball victory was the cherry on top.

Bama and UGA had four common opponents and while all were victories for both and both scored almost the same number of points, UGA, gave up almost 100 fewer points. So, I still think they’re a top four team for sure. Bama played a great game fueled by being doubted while the puppies guzzled too much rat poison … just as predicted. The exact same thing happened to Bama vs Clemson in 2018.

Ok we need to beat Cincy first but for this specific topic Bama beating the Dawgs twice could completely derail the puppies momentum and further solidify their Bama problem.

Back
Top Bottom