| FTBL The Barn Vs. The Coon arses

Yeah, I almost wish the Barn would upset LSU. It's the Saban thing with me, too. These people down here can't adequately explain to me why they're so upset at Saban. It's not like he left them to come to Tuscaloosa.

Still, it's beyond hard to root for the Barn.

CrimsonPirate said:
Yeah, I almost wish the Barn would upset LSU. It's the Saban thing with me, too. These people down here can't adequately explain to me why they're so upset at Saban. It's not like he left them to come to Tuscaloosa.

Still, it's beyond hard to root for the Barn.

CP. we know the real reason(s) why they're so upset with Saban:

"jilted lover syndrome" and when the next coach did come around he couldn't compare to what they had before--that and the fact they realize their days of being atop the SEC West are numbered.

I really want Auburn to win, and then if we win out but lose to LSU we win the SEC West. If LSU wins, we have to be perfect which isnt happening.

Auburn winning would make us going to Atlanta a little more possible, atleast take thewinning the SEC West out side of the realm of wishful thinking if we can win against Tennessee

joeman546 said:
I really want Auburn to win, and then if we win out but lose to LSU we win the SEC West. If LSU wins, we have to be perfect which isnt happening.

Auburn winning would make us going to Atlanta a little more possible, atleast take thewinning the SEC West out side of the realm of wishful thinking if we can win against Tennessee

Not really we have to beat the winner of that game either way.

We have LSU@home and Au on the road. We will be an underdog in both games

Tider 27 said:
Outlaw said:
bear facts said:
Lenny Kozlowski said:
T-I-G-E-R-S TIGERS!!!! :shock: (the LSU variety)

Ill be bowing with every punt.
8)

You might want to watch your backside then, Lenny. This couple could be sitting behind you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdGIbW1GCg8&mode=related&search=

That happened right behind me. :shock:

I'm sure later that night it was happening right behind them. :lol:

I was mighty freaked out when I turned around and actually saw it happening... :shock:

Back
Top Bottom