| FTBL That FSU running game...

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
Bamapossum said:
Heck, we've got to take care of Vandy, Arkansas, and Georgia all before FSU.

If we make it to Jacksonville unscathed, it would be a big deal IMO.

Agreed, I was just taking one at a time lol you're right on track :D

MarshalTide said:
I was not impressed with FSU at all. Their o-line was terrible...

Yea Clemson just stunned and twisted their Dlinemen and FSU counldn't touch them they were getting sacks with 3 down lineman... That's means you're a baddy..

porkchop said:
LOL! One would argue that FSU's ahtletes (and those of about any Florida team) are as good or better.

Nice try though. :roll:

Your right about that, FSU has some of the best talent in the nation, if they would take advantage of it. However, what they don't have is a good QB or any kind of offensive line to speak of. I'll admit, the FSU game doesn't look nearly like the trap I thought it would be, but that's going to depend on what team shows up to play us in Jacksonville. If the team we saw play in the first half shows up we will win handily. If FSU plays like they did in the 2nd half we will have a decent ballgame. Roll Tide!

Bobby Bowden summed it up pretty well at halftime when he asked about his offense, when he said, "Never mind about the offense, we aren't blocking and we aren't tackling."

They improved on both in the second half, but Clemson controlled the game by continuing to make first downs on long third downs. FSU was bad on both side of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom