| FTBL Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma thread

AFF

If we can close out our season with wins (knock on wood) - and if Tech wins, we may be watching our future opponent. Who y'all for?

I'm torn. If Oklahoma wins, then chaos ensues in terms of who we would play (knock on wood, again) for the NC. I do admire the OU fan base. We've had good experiences with them as a fan base. Pure class for the most part. On the other hand, a Tech blowout would put the media even more on their bandwagon. If we were to play well and get to meet them for the NC and whip them - it would be even more impressive (and sweet!). :D

AFF said:
I'm torn. If Oklahoma wins, then chaos ensues in terms of who we would play (knock on wood, again) for the NC. I do admire the OU fan base. We've had good experiences with them as a fan base. Pure class for the most part. On the other hand, a Tech blowout would put the media even more on their bandwagon. If we were to play well and get to meet them for the NC and whip them - it would be even more impressive (and sweet!). :D

Yeah i'm kinda torn my self.
I forget what year it was we last played OU and lost but after watchingthe game i decided to go for a movie and an ice cream to cheer myslef up. (silly i know) but so there i am, sitting on a park bench out side the theater in my #12 jersey enjoying my double scoop chocholate waffle cone in the cool fall air...trying to forget about the chicken kickin'our guys just took, when from out of nowhere this crazy battle axe broad (late 50's) runs over and gets in my face and screams Laughinly, hahaha Go Sooners! as loud as she could. i mean she was close enough i could still smell the tuna she'd been eating. :evil: then her and her husband, both in there OU colors head to toe, start pointing at me and laughing hystarically. :( i kept waiting for them to stop and walk away, but they didn't! they just kept at it for like 3 whole min! I never said anything to these two....can't say it here grrrr, hell i never even saw them comming. :shock:

As they walked away and i contemplated a very violent act random of violence against thier person..... my top scoop falls down the from of my jersey and onto the sidewalk. :cry:
After that i was just too depressed to do or say anything.

So for THAT reason alone i wan't Bama to face them in the NC and do Mike Tyson on em. (ie lol "i want your heart! i want to eat your children!")

Texas Tech i want to beat simply becuse in my soul i belive we're the better team. and when our D shuts em down that'll shut up the talking heads and PROVE IT.
I'm tired of our guys getting overlooked and counted out. it's BS. those guys have earned every ounce of respect this year. They're not gonna give it to em so Bama's gonna have to take it. fine by me. the out come will still be the same. We always proove the critics are idiots in the end.

Bring them gators on.

That was an interesting one there.

Not sure if I've ever seen in the grass called in college but they just called it to award Oklahoma a sack.

On the next play Harrell gets swamped by 3 defenders and the ref sits there and watches without blowing the whistle as defenders keep piling on. Harrell literally looked at the ref like........you blew it on the last play!

I'm not a TTech fan, but there are some weird calls (and non-calls) in this one. Some of it's kind of shady.

porkchop said:
That was an interesting one there.

Not sure if I've ever seen in the grass called in college but they just called it to award Oklahoma a sack.

On the next play Harrell gets swamped by 3 defenders and the ref sits there and watches without blowing the whistle as defenders keep piling on. Harrell literally looked at the ref like........you blew it on the last play!

I'm not a TTech fan, but there are some weird calls (and non-calls) in this one. Some of it's kind of shady.

Tech is lucky they called in the grasp (or at least forward progress halted). It was not an incomplete pass...it could have been a fumble.

OU is looking good. Ttech does not have an answer in the trenches.

I sure thought OU was overrated, they look pretty good. The lines are controlling the game. What has TT out of sync is red jerseys in harrel's face, exactly what he would see against and SEC defense.

Back
Top Bottom