Terror camp in Alabama, DHS, and gameday ops

Yeah all those millennials and liberals waving nazi flags and mowing down protestors, right? **** off.

wow, lol. must've touched a nerve with that one.

and who said anything about that whole thing about someone running over protesters?

but obviously you're either a millennial, a liberal, or a pussy, to have gotten so offended by something i said to someone else. so which is it?

Last edited:
wow, lol. must've touched a nerve with that one.

and who said anything about that whole thing about someone running over protesters?

but obviously you're either a millennial, a liberal, or a pussy, to have gotten so offended by something i said to someone else. so which is it?

Yeah, I just get tired of hearing and seeing this tired bullshit from you people. It gets extremely old.

You said liberals are somehow making everything shitty... liberals aren't the one full of hate in their hearts...

Yes, I'm a millennial and a liberal but I can assure you I'm not a pussy... You on the other hand are likely an old, bitter cuckservative. And I dont give a shit who you said it, you lumped in all people of a certain political affiliation into your ignorant world view. So, I did the same.

Yeah, I just get tired of hearing and seeing this tired bullshit from you people. It gets extremely old.

You said liberals are somehow making everything shitty... liberals aren't the one full of hate in their hearts...

Yes, I'm a millennial and a liberal but I can assure you I'm not a pussy... You on the other hand are likely an old, bitter cuckservative. And I dont give a **** who you said it, you lumped in all people of a certain political affiliation into your ignorant world view. So, I did the same.

well, here we go again with you saying i said something that i didn't say. i neer said liberals were somehow making everything shitty. i never said they were making anything....anything.

and ok, so you're a liberal and millennial and not a pussy. i didn't say you were, i was asking if you were. i don't know you personally so i obviously have no idea what you are with regards to the question i asked.

and as far as me being old. well, i don't consider myself old; or bitter for that matter. i just say what i think because that's how i was raised. my parents told me to always speak my mind and let everyone else worry about their own feelings. i don't let things worry me too much, mainly because i can't control things that aren't caused or said by me. so i let others speak and then respond when i need/want to...simple as that.

but seeing as how we are never going to agree on anything, with the exception that we both love the Crimson Tide, i'll just save us all some time and trouble and ignore you. and you can ignore me so we don't have to see each other's posts from now on.

This WAS a thread about real terror threats on game days. Then BirdDick37 had to ruin it and get it moved.

Nice job, dickface.

No. 1, fuck you.

No. 2, I didnt even make a single fucking comment on this thread until you and the other conservative assholes had to make your slick little bitch ass comments. ONCE AGAIN you start the shit with political bullshit and then wanna cry and point fingers at me, like I started it. And I wasn't even the first person to respond to you and the other guys ignorance. Tell us more about these invisible terrorist training camps in Alabama that also train cops and security guards, you genius.

So again, fuck off.

Why respond... I mean, you're not gonna change any perspective with name calling. We can't even have civil debates anymore, everyone wants to just talk, it's like nobody wants to listen anymore.

See, this is the bullshit I'm talking about. You dont question the ones that started the shit. No, its the person that responds with a differing viewpoint. What am I supposed to listen to? When someones entire point is pointing to "liberals" as being whats wrong with the word, you cant reason with that logic (or lack thereof). And I didn start namecalling for the record, I told him to fuck off. Sgt. Dickhead's posts contain "libtard" in them damn near every week but Im the "name caller." I've even gone out of my way to not even enter this section so I wouldnt be tempted to give my opinion on this kind of stuff (because thats what you guys really want, you dont want to "talk" with anyone with a differing viewpoint, just more circle jerk) and Sgt. Dickhead (and others) are now bringing it into the football section too. Someone just tried to start an argument with yet another Caepernick thread.

Back
Top Bottom