| FTBL Team travel plans?

G

I just got my bid package to bid my trips for Sept. I had planned to bid to work the Alabama team charters, yet I can't find one. I assume the team will fly to Nashville and Jacksonville. Alabama (and most SEC teams) have chartered Delta for as long as I've been @ Delta (i.e. a long time :wink: ), so I'd be shocked if they use another airline.

Anyway, I'm just perplexed about all this. ;scr

BamaDelta said:
I just got my bid package to bid my trips for Sept. I had planned to bid to work the Alabama team charters, yet I can't find one. I assume the team will fly to Nashville and Jacksonville. Alabama (and most SEC teams) have chartered Delta for as long as I've been @ Delta (i.e. a long time :wink: ), so I'd be shocked if they use another airline.

Haven't you heard? FedEx is now the OFFICIAL team charter...Coach Saban wanted as much time as possible on the practice field. Now the team will ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY be there just prior to kickoff with not a wasted moment spent in busy airport terminals! :lol:

Denny Chimes said:
Haven't you heard? FedEx is now the OFFICIAL team charter...Coach Saban wanted as much time as possible on the practice field. Now the team will ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY be there just prior to kickoff with not a wasted moment spent in busy airport terminals! :lol:

Yeah, but to you they're just boxes. They mean so much more to me. :D

Atlanta_Tider said:
rammerjammer said:
Sandra have you heard about when we will get out tickets?

I emailed TidePride today, but got no reply.
By Friday of this week, they were supposed to have been shipped last Friday but something as usual happened! :shock:

Thanx LT......I got an email back from TidePride today telling me that they were shipped out today!!

Nashville is a little over 3.5 hours from
Tuscaloosa. No way they fly to Nashville. Jacksonville will be the only place they fly to. I think the team is staying in Olive Branch, MS for the Ole Miss game

BamaDelta said:

Have you worked one of their charters to Nashville in the past? I would think that they would fly there also, but there is another post in the thread that thinks they would drive. I just don't see that happening.

252BAMA said:
Have you worked one of their charters to Nashville in the past? I would think that they would fly there also, but there is another post in the thread that thinks they would drive. I just don't see that happening.

Yep 252, Nashville and Knoxville are usually charter trips by Delta. In the past the only non-chartered trips are the MS schools and AU.

MobileBama said:
Nashville is a little over 3.5 hours from
Tuscaloosa. No way they fly to Nashville. Jacksonville will be the only place they fly to. I think the team is staying in Olive Branch, MS for the Ole Miss game
They usually fly to Nashvile for some odd reason, drive to Atlanta/Athens.

BamaDelta said:
252BAMA said:

Yep 252, Nashville and Knoxville are usually charter trips by Delta. In the past the only non-chartered trips are the MS schools and AU.

Correct only bus rides are MS schools and Barn

Back
Top Bottom