| FTBL Tailgating @Vandy

Supergenius

Verified Member
If anyone wants to stop buy and party, PM me and I will give you my phone # and where we are going to be. I making the brutal 15 minute trip with a Vandy fan and 4 other Bama Faithful. We will be arriving around 8am. Once again do not park in Centennial Park.

RTR

So after I park in Centennial Park, where do you want to meet? I'll be making the brutal 4 hr journey from Memphrica with a true Bama Belle at my side. I can guarantee I won't be there at 0800. More like 1000. Want me to bring the Vienna Sausages and Potted Meat for the tailgate?

RTR!

P.S: I've also heard SG's phone # can be found on any truck stop bathroom wall in and around Nashville.

Where is the best place to park? I went to the Vandy web site, but the parking options look very limited.

Any suggestions? I won't be getting there 'till around 10:00 as well.

Thanks for your help.

The best place to park is "bring cash and park in someone's yard."

No really - the 31st Avenue side has several churches and schools that will let you park there, but you do have to pay. Used to be $5, but I'm sure it's $20 these days.... :roll:

We'll be down there, but maybe not till 10:30. I don't know how much time we'll have for Mimosas and Bloody Marys, but I hope to knock back at least one with somebody!!!

I'll be there around 8:00 - 8:30. I have no idea where I'm parking yet, but hopefully we'll find a decent spot. We're going to try and grab some breakfast somewhere if possible.

BTW, 11:30 games are a bad idea. :evil:

RollTideWendielu said:
The best place to park is "bring cash and park in someone's yard."

Sounds like Legion Field.

Super stated that you shouldn't park at Centennial Park, and 31st runs right through there. I'll try that area and see how it works out.

Man, I'm pumped. If I didn't have to work I'd drive up there now.

Back
Top Bottom