| FTBL TAILGATING AT FSU GAME....

If you are going early, or just going to Jax and not going into the game, The Landing is the place to be. Its on the river, not too far from the stadium. I know before UF-UGA, that place is a complete zoo! So, I would guess the same would be for UA-FSU. At least on Friday night.
As for tailgating, you are going to need to buy a parking pass to get close to the stadium, where the action is.

TWJUA said:
If you are going early, or just going to Jax and not going into the game, The Landing is the place to be. Its on the river, not too far from the stadium. I know before UF-UGA, that place is a complete zoo! So, I would guess the same would be for UA-FSU. At least on Friday night.
As for tailgating, you are going to need to buy a parking pass to get close to the stadium, where the action is.

Hey TWJ, do you happen to know if you can walk from the Riverwalk to the stadium? Specifically the Wyndham if you're familiar with the area. Thanks!

BamaDelta said:
TWJUA said:

Hey TWJ, do you happen to know if you can walk from the Riverwalk to the stadium? Specifically the Wyndham if you're familiar with the area. Thanks!

Are you stalking me Delta? :shock: Staying there Fri and Sat

Im up for whatever if some of you wnt to get together.

Lenny Kozlowski said:
BamaDelta said:
TWJUA said:

Are you stalking me Delta? :shock: Staying there Fri and Sat

Im up for whatever if some of you wnt to get together.

Actually I'll find out later today. Because of 100 different things it looks like I will end up having to work that weekend. Sooooo, I decided if I have to work I'd look for JAX layovers that weekend. I'll find out this afternoon if I got it. :)

Stalking you??? Naw, you're too young for me and probably don't make enough money. JK! :wink: :D If I'm gonna mess up my family and marriage I might as well shoot for the top. :lol:

Delta,
Not 100% sure where that is you are staying in conjunction to the stadium, but The Landing is a little too far to walk. I would jump a cab from there and pay the $10 to get to the stadium. And then cab it back. That way you can party at the Landing, not worrying about driving after drinks, and parking, get dropped off right up front, and then cab it back to the Landing or your hotel. Might be worth the $20 or so.

I'm just coming in for the day from Orlando and have a prking pass. The later the game, the more tailgating for me, and I have a few designated drivers in my group to get us home.

Good Luck.

Well, it's official. I'll be in JAX for the game. I have a hotel room (good); I have no ticket (bad). I never had any plans of going to the game, since I have nowhere near enough Tide points for away game tickets such as this one.

I don't know what my strategy will be now. You better bet I'll try to get in though. :)

Florida State Alabama Crimson

BamaDelta said:
Well, it's official. I'll be in JAX for the game. I have a hotel room (good); I have no ticket (bad). I never had any plans of going to the game, since I have nowhere near enough Tide points for away game tickets such as this one.

I don't know what my strategy will be now. You better bet I'll try to get in though. :)

Looking for a 31-30 score in JAX. Man what a match-up and it's funny FSU/ALA + VT/lsu in the same season. ACC vs SEC

Introduction: Hello to all here. This is my first post and i'm learning how to do these signatures and stuff!!

Re: Jax Landing

Porterhouse said:
MobileBama said:
This is the place to be Friday night:

http://www.jacksonvillelanding.com/

I believe there is an alumni party at the River City Brewing Company:

www.rivercitybrew.com

As for Saturday, just head towards the stadium

I don't know, but if that Fuddruckers at the Landing is open by then, that is where you can find me either before or after the game. :shock:
:roll: Damn you, I know better burger places in Jacksonville!

BamaDelta said:

I may have an extra :shock:

Atlanta_Tider said:
Porterhouse said:
MobileBama said:

www.rivercitybrew.com

I don't know, but if that Fuddruckers at the Landing is open by then, that is where you can find me either before or after the game. :shock:

I don't... and I doubt the ones you know of serve 1 lb burgers. :D

Porterhouse said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Porterhouse said:
MobileBama said:

www.rivercitybrew.com

I don't... and I doubt the ones you know of serve 1 lb burgers. :D
The 1 pounders just don't do it for me anymore...I usually get the half pounder and a milkshake these days!

Back
Top Bottom