| PICK 'EM SURVIVOR~ 2022. Snakefan is the last man standing for '22.

Vandy was the big choice of week one. Last week I hinted at Mizzou while wondering how soon it would take people to get rid of the bottom feeders. (I got rid of Auburn already.)

Another "have not" is my pick this weekend. You have yours in?

Hey! My friend has ask me about week 13th. Why isn't the Bama game listed? I have already got my pick. But was just wondering about that Bama vs that lucky team 45 mile south of me?

Totally Agree 252!! I had Ark til this week and changed to SC. I have no luck with betting for or against AU and thought SC was playing well enough and the best pick I had. And they were HOME! Damn Shane Beamer!!

Good luck everyone moving forward. I knew last week and this week would create mayhem. Guess I needed All Sate

Totally Agree 252!! I had Ark til this week and changed to SC. I have no luck with betting for or against AU and thought SC was playing well enough and the best pick I had. And they were HOME! Damn Shane Beamer!!

Good luck everyone moving forward. I knew last week and this week would create mayhem. Guess I needed All Sate
I had a$m and switched to SC. Tough week to pick. Late in the season with most teams already used and fewest games played in any week.

Last edited:
Any time you have to pick the bottom tier in any game other than lower tier team you will be at risk. I stumped my toe I think with UK. It could just as easily been South Carolina, Mizzou the Barn or other also rans.

Back
Top Bottom