| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Suicide Squad

I am kinda interested in this. It will probably be a lot like Guardians of the Galaxy with out the sci-fi. I had already seen the animated movie before and liked it,so I have an idea of what to expect.

The CW had a special on the movie of the DC comics. Superman vs Batman, Wonder Woman, AquaMan, Justice League, and the Suicide-Squad. Also talk about The Flash, Green Lantern. Some other that I can't remember? Sorry! Is DC trying hard to catch up with Marvel with it movies?

Just saw this today with my grandson. I will tell you Will Smith may have got the BIG Buck to play in it. But with out Harley Quinn she make the movie along with the Joker. The soundtrack is also great too.

Did you like it @rick4bama ?

Reviews aren't being very kind to the movie.
Yes, I like the movie. I don't go by what the big head says about the movie that are out or about to be out. If it's something I want to see I will go watch it. It also something me and the grandson go see. The only review I will take are the ones on here. Still I will still go see it. But, Margot Robbie pull it off as Harley Quinn. :shock:I also took my granddaughter and her boyfriend. He a big DC fan too, and he like it, tell us what was outtake from the movie. He had watch all the you tube about it.

planomateo go watch it, if you like action movie. Also watch some of the ended credit too. You know it has a preview of a future movie.

I thought it was pretty good. The only thing I didn't care for was it being so faithful the whole movie. I'll admit, it could have been better, but what they did was not too bad. I don't go by or care what critics may say. Very seldom I agree with their reviews.

Good flick, not very faithful to the comics though. Deadshot's motivation is different than the comics and the Harley and Joker relationship is changed a lot. Killer Croc was underused and his costume was badly done (head great, body terrible). Diablo was wasted badly. Really should have been R and less centered on Deadshot.

I don't put much into critic reviews. A few friends saw the movie and they didn't care for it. I never planned on seeing it at the theater anyways, so I'll wait til it releases for home consumption.

I thought it was pretty good. The only thing I didn't care for was it being so dark thru the whole movie. I'll admit, it could have been better, but what they did was not too bad. I don't go by or care what critics may say. Very seldom I agree with their reviews.
Dang auto correct. I just noticed something I didn't't type and just fixed it

Back
Top Bottom