| FTBL Steelers fan here.....

Hey I know this isn't the welcome thread but just wanted to say that Im a die-hard Steeler fan and I really respect your football team. They remind me of Pittsburgh in ways and thats something to be proud of. Im not a huge college guy and lean towards Penn State but I appreciate your brand of football.

Anyways, is Bama looking to go towards the spread offense in the future? Thanks.

Welcome, dude, and I hope you enjoy our board.

I don't expect the spread option look at Alabama as long as JPW is the quarterback. While he has decent mobility he isn't the runner that you need to run that type of offense. JPW is a junior. I don't know what our OC ran when he was at Rice, but I would expect that if a strong running QB became our starter we'd adopt some form of that attack to take maximum advantage of it. When Franchione was at Alabama we did run a good bit of that offense.

Welcome to our site. :) Speaking of the Steelers, I have Parker on one of my fantasy football teams and am extremely happy about Tomlin's desicion to run Parker this year "until the wheels fall off". :lol:

Come on Willie daddy needs a championship!

Welcome to our site. :)

Back
Top Bottom