| FTBL St. Nick getting a little testy with the media...

Referee

Verified Member
It was reported here in the Miami papers that CNS had a run in with a member of the Birmingham media after the game on Saturday. Although I don't have the particular details, I sincerely hope not! As fans we really don't want to go there again!!! Seen it, had enough of it! Takes away from the tasks that stand before us...

Referee said:
It was reported here in the Miami papers that CNS had a run in with a member of the Birmingham media after the game on Saturday. Although I don't have the particular details, I sincerely hope not! As fans we really don't want to go there again!!! Seen it, had enough of it! Takes away from the tasks that stand before us...

Ref,

Just the Miami press blowing crap out of proportion. Mike Raita was the reporter in question and he likes to make an ass out of himself on a regular basis.

Look at Porter's thread that has the presser and you can watch for yourself. The guy asks a lot of stupid questions.

http://www.crimsontusks.com/about23923.html

He has a dispute with Mike Raita about what he had said in his Tuesday press conference. Bascially, Nick said this game will help in recruiting because Bama gets EXPOSURE in an area of the contry where they would usually not get a lot of exposure. Raita said that Nick said the game would help with Bama's IMAGE in recruiting. Nick claims to have never mentioned IMAGE or RECRUITING. Turns out he was half right, he did mention recruiting, but not image.

RollTideRandy said:
http://www.crimsontusks.com/about23923.html

He has a dispute with Mike Raita about what he had said in his Tuesday press conference. Bascially, Nick said this game will help in recruiting because Bama gets EXPOSURE in an area of the contry where they would usually not get a lot of exposure. Raita said that Nick said the game would help with Bama's IMAGE in recruiting. Nick claims to have never mentioned IMAGE or RECRUITING. Turns out he was half right, he did mention recruiting, but not image.

Maybe he did utter the word "recruiting" but it was not the focus of his statement from last Monday. Raita is an idiot to infer that BAMA would be negatively impacted over the loss of the FSU game with recruiting. That jackleg knows how to incite a response.

Back
Top Bottom