| FTBL Spurrier's Punch at Ohio St????

Ya'll are so lucky ya don't live up here. It's terrible, I went to the school for two years, till I couldn't take it anymore. They are nuts up here, they set stuff on fire win or lose. No one is better than them, the BIG 10(11) Conference is the best conference out there...they are unstoppable. They are the best they have no faults....lol h*ll you think last years butt kicking by florida would have taught them. You dont eff with the SEC. But did it no...they don't even have that game on their media site. And now they just HATE florida. lol

They are all a hopeless cause up here. And they def dont deserve that ranking...but there is no telling them that. I hate living in this state. lol :?

bama_girl said:
Ya'll are so lucky ya don't live up here. It's terrible, I went to the school for two years, till I couldn't take it anymore. They are nuts up here, they set stuff on fire win or lose. No one is better than them, the BIG 10(11) Conference is the best conference out there...they are unstoppable. They are the best they have no faults....lol h*ll you think last years butt kicking by florida would have taught them. You dont eff with the SEC. But did it no...they don't even have that game on their media site. And now they just HATE florida. lol

They are all a hopeless cause up here. And they def dont deserve that ranking...but there is no telling them that. I hate living in this state. lol :?

We're also willing to let you move to God's country. Always looking to get a few good women in the state. :D

reger60 said:
Argo said:
Ohio State's last four games this season are.....

@ Penn State
Wisconsin
Illinois
@ Michigan

They will lose 1 or possibly 2 of those games. OSU will not be in the NC game.

Here's a question for you. If OSU runs the table and wins those four games (two of which you say they should lose), do they not deserve a number one ranking and a shot at the title?

:D :D

Argo said:
reger60 said:
Argo said:
Ohio State's last four games this season are.....

@ Penn State
Wisconsin
Illinois
@ Michigan

They will lose 1 or possibly 2 of those games. OSU will not be in the NC game.

Here's a question for you. If OSU runs the table and wins those four games (two of which you say they should lose), do they not deserve a number one ranking and a shot at the title?

:D :D

Argo, I had Illinois over Ohio St this week in the pick'em. The Buckeyes have not impressed me at all. I'm getting so damn sick of the East and Northern sportswriters & media posturing and trying to set up some of these bogus NC match-ups.

I will say this, I do without a doubt believe Oregon is the best team in the nation. And if Georgia makes it to the SECCG, they have a good shot of defeating LSU. I really do not see Tennessee matching up well with the Bayou Bengals if they end up going to Atlanta.

It wouldn't surprise me if we have an Oregon-Oklahoma matchup for the NC.

bama_girl said:

Well you don't have to worry anymore bama girl they have been zooked..

I had a conversation with a 1st class customer last week about the Big Ten. I about lost my cookies. :shock: She is a Penn State season ticket holder.

She talked on and on about how the Big Ten just beats up on each other week after week....uh, what? I had to give it all I had not to laugh. It was a priceless moment.

I can't help but think that the Pac-10 is a lot stronger than people give it credit for this year. I know everyone here loves to say that conference is weaker than the Sun-Belt, but I think they are legit this year.

Big Ten, not so much. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom