| FTBL šŸˆ South Carolina at Alabama šŸˆ - Post game press conference posted

You gotta bench Milroe. His "growth" has simply been hidden. I can't understand as a Redshirt Junior how you're still throwing the ball when you are past the line of scrimmage, not throwing the ball away when necessary, and then making stupid decisions trying to force the ball when there is literally no possibility of a pay off.

Defense...sheesh. you get torched on 3rd and long and 4th down the last two games and still send ZERO pressure on 4th and 9. That's unreal to me. I'm pretty over "wait till this game", "laid-back approach", and "still gelling", because the team looks undisciplined and not focused outside of what they can do for their brand and get the most headlines.

I'm not a the world is ending kind of guy, but this is garbage and it will not get fixed until you move personnel. Inexcusable with what we have. Put in Simpson and let him have a shot at this point. Milroe can use another rude awakening as far as I'm concerned. He's terrific in front of the camera in interviews, but he's showing when pressured he's still the same guy. Coaches need to help him and the team though as well.

Canā€™t wait to hear the excuses from the crimson colored glass folks. We ALL should have known you donā€™t walk in the door, change a lot of things to fit your style and expect to duplicate the success of the GOAT. Bama has played one good half. That half is the outlier ā€¦ not the other way around. Bama may come ready to play in the 2nd half but who would bet their house on it now? This is an undisciplined team that thinks talent alone wins games. I always laugh when I hear people say itā€™s not the Xā€™s and Oā€™s itā€™s the Jimmyā€™s and Joeā€™s. Itā€™s both ā€¦ but you can win more than you lose with only Xā€™s and Oā€™s .. not so with only Jimmy and Joeā€™s.

Canā€™t wait to hear the excuses from the crimson colored glass folks. We ALL should have known you donā€™t walk in the door, change a lot of things to fit your style and expect to duplicate the success of the GOAT. Bama has played one good half. That half is the outlier ā€¦ not the other way around. Bama may come ready to play in the 2nd half but who would bet their house on it now? This is an undisciplined team that thinks talent alone wins games. I always laugh when I hear people say itā€™s not the Xā€™s and Oā€™s itā€™s the Jimmyā€™s and Joeā€™s. Itā€™s both ā€¦ but you can win more than you lose with only Xā€™s and Oā€™s .. not so with only Jimmy and Joeā€™s.
We canā€™t do another year with the same D line coachā€¦under his coaching you might as well rush 3..

Back
Top Bottom