| FTBL Sorry Porter but I gotta do the AU thing here.

They really ought to go ahead and get a curtain installed like the one they use at the basketball arena. If you're familiar with their ticket sales you know this is a regular occurrence.

That video reminds me of at least 2 more reasons I hate AUB. I used to love the songs EYE OF THE TIGER and Ozzys CRAZY TRAIN was my alltime fav. Now they play both of them nonstop at AUB games :twisted:

I Cant stand either song anymore :shock:

AlaphaMale said:
They really ought to go ahead and get a curtain installed like the one they use at the basketball arena. If you're familiar with their ticket sales you know this is a regular occurrence.

LOL that is funny and yes I am familiar....

I love all the comments from the barners under the spring game video. Bama is delusional...we only worship people who can beat Auburn and promise a NC...LOL...sorry fell out of my chair laughing.

Pitiful. So, what'd they have? One side and one end zone open? It's a shame that the only time they can get excited about their football team is when they beat Bama. Well, enjoy it while you can, Tiger fans. You know what they say about payback.

They would have had more, but a few showed up at the wrong game. :roll:

DSC01137.jpg

BamaHeat said:
We had one in our section too. Funny thing, he looked like he was a smaller version if Simeon Castille. Maybe a younger cousin. He was about 16 years old.

Heat, there was a young black kid in an Auburn shirt who walked past where we were sitting. Northeast corner of the end zone.

Back
Top Bottom