| FTBL Some good pictures of the game here...

Shot 31: He does smile, and here's proof.
Shot 52: Neyland's Guest Locker Room...I suspect Bryant-Denny's is significantly better considering it used to be the Home team's Locker Room.

LBS said:
Shot 31: He does smile, and here's proof.
Shot 52: Neyland's Guest Locker Room...I suspect Bryant-Denny's is significantly better considering it used to be the Home team's Locker Room.

Bryant-Denny probably has one of the top 5 nicest visiting locker rooms in the nation. Looking at that picture though, the Vol's visiting locker room is actually quite spacious compared to many.

Great stuff. You can really tell that the guys, coaches included, just had a good time out there. I have a question though, what were the things Saban and Fulmer were wearing around their arms?

BamaCore said:
Great stuff. You can really tell that the guys, coaches included, just had a good time out there. I have a question though, what were the things Saban and Fulmer were wearing around their arms?

All the coaches in the NCAA yesterday wore armbands to bring awareness to muscular dystrophy. Kinda like one of those breast cancer awareness days that MLB has on Mothers Day every season.

Porter said:
BamaCore said:

All the coaches in the NCAA yesterday wore armbands to bring awareness to muscular dystrophy. Kinda like one of those breast cancer awareness days that MLB has on Mothers Day every season.

Ahhh, okay. I wasn't able to see any other games yesterday, I was driving for about 3 hours and got home just in time to see the Bama game. Thanks for informing me. :D

This probably is a dumb question, but is there any way to download the photos? I can't figure out how (no right click/save as), so I'm guessing it's probably not permissible. Help me out here, ya'll.

Thanks!

mhl6493 said:
This probably is a dumb question, but is there any way to download the photos? I can't figure out how (no right click/save as), so I'm guessing it's probably not permissible. Help me out here, ya'll.

Thanks!
Right click wont work so your outta luck looks like unless someone knows something i don't.

This one I found quite funny! From the GA game

JJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom