| ADMIN Site Upgrade is underway...a lot of new features being implemented and there may be a small downtime.

TerryP

Staff
I've mentioned this a few times over the last several weeks...we're moving ahead with our upgrade this weekend. As usual, there will be things that you won't see, but in this particular upgrade there are several things you'll find as definite improvements to users interface with our site.

Among these:

• Native push notifications on supported devices/browsers
  • Editor button management
  • Enhanced editor integration and advanced BB code option syntax
  • Markdown support
  • Tables
  • Reactions
  • URL unfurling
  • Emoji enhancements including an improved smilie menu with easy emoji access
  • Video uploads
  • Approval queue improvements
  • Guest performance improvements including guest page caching
  • Content bookmarking and sharing

We will make it a goal to explain each and every one of the new upgrades. Most should be easy enough for you to understand...some will only apply to a few (like Markdown support along with BBCoding.)

Hang tight while I have a little fun this weekend...if you have any questions, we're launching a help section on the site to walk you through each option.

RTR! And, as always, we appreciate your participation and support.

Code:
:thum

One of the upgrades allows you to use those emojis easier. IE: if you started typing what you see there, you'll find the option of clicking a thumbs up or thumbs down emoji.

There are a lot there that are being integrated...(between posting here, watching season seven of GOT again, and normal Saturday stuff.)

BTW, I'm assuming you meant nested quotes, right?

that's my thing. quoting someone who quoted someone who quoted someone who quoted someone who quoted someone can make for a fairly large post. especially if you only want to respond to the last person in that chain of quotes.

i usually just go through and delete all the unnecessary ones. but it can get tedious at times.

Hey how about adding a cooking section to the forum. A place to load tailgate recipes and other helpful things like good restaurants in towns for home and away games. There's a lot of post here about food

Hey how about adding a cooking section to the forum. A place to load tailgate recipes and other helpful things like good restaurants in towns for home and away games. There's a lot of post here about food

Just use the prefix of Food.

Back
Top Bottom