| FTBL Sirius Radio Broadcast

Wiseace615

Verified Member
There was an earlier post asking if Sirius would still carry the Alabama games this season. I e-mailed them and here is a portion of the response that pertains to Bama football:

SIRIUS is also the Official Satellite Radio Partner of Alabama, Army,
Auburn, Colorado, Florida, Iowa State, Kansas, Louisville, Michigan, Ole
Miss, Mississippi State, Missouri, Navy, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio
State, Oklahoma, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, Syracuse, Texas A&M, Texas
Tech, UCLA, USC, Vanderbilt and West Virginia.

So, it would seem that Eli and the Snake should be on air as usual. Hope that helps.

Luke Stepp said:
I've just gotten Sirius for that reason. How do you find the broadcast? I assume it will be in the Sports category, but I don't want to be fighting with it on game day.

It's kind of weird, because it tends to change channels every week. Sirius has a schedule on their website that's updated weekly to indicate the correct channel. I spent a lot of time last season in my car in the driveway during the non-televised games with frosty beverage in hand... (che)

You might want to listen online. I think you have to pay an additional monthly charge to get some of the channels, but it is convenient.

Without the additional charge you get most of the music channels, but the sports & news channels are limited.

Luke Stepp said:
You might want to listen online. I think you have to pay an additional monthly charge to get some of the channels, but it is convenient.

Without the additional charge you get most of the music channels, but the sports & news channels are limited.

Yeah, the only real sports channel they have online is NFL radio.

Back
Top Bottom