| LIFE Simple Body Detox Tip

Many are processed within the liver, and can affect the liver, which is why so many say if you have a weakened liver, you can't take them.

I'm not going to change your mind about you needing to be tricked or convinced, but it's hard for me not to reply when there is a fundamentally flawed statement. I don't have to be tricked if the nerve block is or isn't working when the dentist is drilling, when my ibuprofen kicks in when my back or hips aren't being agreeable, or when I succumb to general anesthetic before a procedure. I've got a four year old grandkid with a condition. Once he was cleared for a particular med, it did wonders. He had no knowledge of it, wasn't tricked; if he could've been tricked, he'd have been so when his folks were giving him less effective OTC treatments telling him it would make him better.

If you convinced or tricked yourself that ingesting mercury, arsenic or lead (all natural substances) was safe, or even good for you, would you suffer from poisoning or just carry on with your day?
Speaking of meds and your liver.
This past Christmas I had a toothache (dentist closed for holidays). So instead of calling there off hours line, I called a teledoc, they prescribed me augmentin (I’ve taken it before with no problems). I went into liver failure. I spent a total of 38 days in the hospital and 5 months out of work. Went back to work the end of may. Now yesterday I had my gallbladder removed. Doctors said the trauma to my liver “destroyed” my gall bladder. The docs said they’re not sure if the penicillin or an additive in the meds nearly killed me. He said verbatim “we don’t know what we’re really giving people all the time, everything comes from China”. That’s his exact words and he was serious and not happy about it.

This past Christmas I had a toothache (dentist closed for holidays). So instead of calling there off hours line, I called a teledoc, they prescribed me augmentin (I’ve taken it before with no problems). I went into liver failure. I spent a total of 38 days in the hospital and 5 months out of work. Went back to work the end of may. Now yesterday I had my gallbladder removed. Doctors said the trauma to my liver “destroyed” my gall bladder. The docs said they’re not sure if the penicillin or an additive in the meds nearly killed me. He said verbatim “we don’t know what we’re really giving people all the time, everything comes from China”. That’s his exact words and he was serious and not happy about it.
So glad you've recovered. Wow.

Don't get me started on the meds and food that comes from China. The average person has no idea. With their control over industry, they could easily weaponize food and meds coming our way, and we'd never see it coming.

Red China wants us dead by all means necessary…outlined in the book “Unrestricted warfare”..

Sad thing is we shouldn’t need them for anything. Our sorry ass government allowed this to happen. Not just the current administration. This goes back decades, although the current one may finish us off as far as any kind of independence.
China is aging, along with most developing nations. Good article today talking about how the global chase for cheap labor is nearing an end, and we'll all end up paying more. The articles focuses on Vietnam and what factories are doing to lure and retain workers. Older, uneducated workers are fine working in a factory, but younger workers with some education not so much. Also, there aren't many stable countries left with cheaper labor. Manufacturers, rightfully so, will not risk the capital to develop a factory in Ethiopia or other countries where a coup is likely or lawlessness prevails.

It's been interesting watching where products, particularly clothing, are made. I still have a wool overcoat I bought in the middle of winter, either 1990 or 1991. I was living in Montgomery and had been detailed to a 90-day assignment in DC, and it was a very cold winter, almost froze to death with my crap raincoat and zip-out fake fur liner the first week. The weekend home, I went to Parisian (really miss that store) and they had a really nice store brand coat, $240 full price. Late January was not a great time to find a sale, we were just out of Christmas with a toddler and another on the way. The sales lady probably saw a little panic in my face, and I asked her if they might be able to knock off a little. She never missed a beat and said, "how about twenty percent off?". Sold. I was already a fan of that store, but I was completely loyal after that. Hated to see them downgraded by Belk.

I digress. The coat, made right after the fall of the iron curtain when eastern European labor was dirt cheap, was made in Hungary.

I still have that coat, and still get compliments on it.

RTR,

Tim

Back
Top Bottom