| LIFE Simple Body Detox Tip

You almost sound like an advocate for cannabis use.
Actually I am good with it… I would rather see a man smoke a joint for his pain from cancer or arthritis, than to take addictive pills.. I’ve seen so many peoples lives destroyed by Loratabs morphine, and OxyContin.. when those drugs become not enough, people seek meth , crack and now fentanyl…They cracked down heavily on pill mill doctors, but they left their mess behind…
The biggest problem I have, is the people making an illegal living selling and trafficking narcotics (and that includes cannabis)… The other problem is the people that can’t stay at home and do it… they need to stay out from behind the wheel!..

If it's your brain that actually cures you, you shouldn't have to fool yourself with any substances. I don't bend forks and spoons, but I agree your outlook and disposition can have a major impact on your health and your overall well being.

The funny thing about insistence on natural remedies versus following a formulary is that there are poison substances everywhere in nature. Natural substances can interact with each other or prescriptions meds in ways that are dangerous, or in manners that make one or both less effective or ineffective.

Moderation in all...
Look into some of the scripts… it poisons another part of you to cure another part of you..

In the end, you have to be tricked or convinced that what you are taking will cure you… the placebo effect, actually cures most elements..

That is why there is a big snake in the medical insignia..

Actually I am good with it… I would rather see a man smoke a joint for his pain from cancer or arthritis, than to take addictive pills.. I’ve seen so many peoples lives destroyed by Loratabs morphine, and OxyContin.. when those drugs become not enough, people seek meth , crack and now fentanyl…They cracked down heavily on pill mill doctors, but they left their mess behind…
110% with you here ...
The biggest problem I have, is the people making an illegal living selling and trafficking narcotics (and that includes cannabis)… The other problem is the people that can’t stay at home and do it… they need to stay out from behind the wheel!..
But I'm not here.

The people who benefit from the use of cannabis are often found in states where the sale is illegal.

This leads to another thought ... would you have felt the same way about "illegal," during prohibition? Ya know, it's not "legal" to make moonshine...got some in my freezer.

alright-thats-funny.gif

110% with you here ...

But I'm not here.

The people who benefit from the use of cannabis are often found in states where the sale is illegal.

This leads to another thought ... would you have felt the same way about "illegal," during prohibition? Ya know, it's not "legal" to make moonshine...got some in my freezer.
Most of your drug dealers do unsavory things to the grass… and chemicals or other drugs.. Some can get formaldehyde from black owned funeral homes for a small fee..
They also do very unsavory things to their clientele… they will make them do some of the most unsavory things for their amusement… unusual sexual acts, even bestiality… they do this for two reasons, blackmail on video, and to prevent snitching… I worked in narcotics for a while, and seen all of this for myself… a lot of narcotics work is very secretive, so it’s not public…but unfortunately, some of the stuff ends up on the dark web for the world to see…

I love moonshine myself… and I know the people that make Mine… but beware, there’s some people that cut corners and use radiators and potash in the making of theirs…

Are you near a cell or a 5g tower…Some of the bee keepers that used to be here (deceased).. said their bees just vanished… funny it happened after the installation of a new cell tower years ago…

Sounds like one of your local beekeepers wanted to eliminate the competition
No, not any cell towers within a few miles, well outside their normal foraging range.

Yes on your second point. I, or my bees, produced above the national average each year I had bees except my first two and then I'll be below this year as well.

Most of your drug dealers do unsavory things to the grass… and chemicals or other drugs.. Some can get formaldehyde from black owned funeral homes for a small fee..
They also do very unsavory things to their clientele… they will make them do some of the most unsavory things for their amusement… unusual sexual acts, even bestiality… they do this for two reasons, blackmail on video, and to prevent snitching… I worked in narcotics for a while, and seen all of this for myself… a lot of narcotics work is very secretive, so it’s not public…but unfortunately, some of the stuff ends up on the dark web for the world to see…
How many "drug dealers" do you know? Jesus Christ man, you just saw the deep end of the pool and decided to dig deeper.

Ya might be offended when I say this. You don't know shit about the marijuana industry. And it's that. An industry. To the benefit of a lot of people ...
Moderation in all...

How many "drug dealers" do you know? Jesus Christ man, you just saw the deep end of the pool and decided to dig deeper.

Ya might be offended when I say this. You don't know shit about the marijuana industry. And it's that. An industry. To the benefit of a lot of people ...
A well regulated industry is ok… but I know or knew quite a few dealers.. .some around here go through Miami on to Haiti (Zoe pound) all the way to Columbia … most of those guys are mere middleman.. they can’t grow cocaine, heroin or black tar heroin in a fish tank.. a lot of that stuff is bought wholesale from cartel and brought into small towns through gang mules… and even some of the marijuana isn’t local.. the dark underbelly of the drug world is very very nasty and dangerous…a lot of the stuff you see in movies happens in your hometown…you wouldn’t believe what these guys do…narcotics task force can’t put out what they know as public info..

A well regulated industry is ok… but I know or knew quite a few dealers.. .some around here go through Miami on to Haiti (Zoe pound) all the way to Columbia … most of those guys are mere middleman.. they can’t grow cocaine, heroin or black tar heroin in a fish tank.. a lot of that stuff is bought wholesale from cartel and brought into small towns through gang mules… and even some of the marijuana isn’t local.. the dark underbelly of the drug world is very very nasty and dangerous…a lot of the stuff you see in movies happens in your hometown…you wouldn’t believe what these guys do…narcotics task force can’t put out what they know as public info..
Why do you equate black tar H and cocaine in a conversation about weed? I'd argue you're programmed. There's no such thing as "gateway."

The strains seen in South Carolina come from California, Oregon, and the like. They're cheaper on the east coast than the west. Ironically, a lot of the strains on the east coast you can't find on the west coast: sold out.

I'll argue to the day I die about its efficacy.

Why do you equate black tar H and cocaine in a conversation about weed? I'd argue you're programmed. There's no such thing as "gateway."

The strains seen in South Carolina come from California, Oregon, and the like. They're cheaper on the east coast than the west. Ironically, a lot of the strains on the east coast you can't find on the west coast: sold out.

I'll argue to the day I die about its efficacy.
Unfortunately, it all connects together in most cases…I mean illegal narcotics dealers… some of your very small Time dealers maybe okay people… but most of them are in bed with monsters…people have no idea what they are getting now… most of the cartels now are not concerned about a addicted populace in America.. they want to kill us with fentanyl thanks to the Chinese paying more money..

I have absolutely no problem with license and regulated and taxed dealers… at least people know what they’re getting is safe..

Look into some of the scripts… it poisons another part of you to cure another part of you..

In the end, you have to be tricked or convinced that what you are taking will cure you… the placebo effect, actually cures most elements..

Many are processed within the liver, and can affect the liver, which is why so many say if you have a weakened liver, you can't take them.

I'm not going to change your mind about you needing to be tricked or convinced, but it's hard for me not to reply when there is a fundamentally flawed statement. I don't have to be tricked if the nerve block is or isn't working when the dentist is drilling, when my ibuprofen kicks in when my back or hips aren't being agreeable, or when I succumb to general anesthetic before a procedure. I've got a four year old grandkid with a condition. Once he was cleared for a particular med, it did wonders. He had no knowledge of it, wasn't tricked; if he could've been tricked, he'd have been so when his folks were giving him less effective OTC treatments telling him it would make him better.

If you convinced or tricked yourself that ingesting mercury, arsenic or lead (all natural substances) was safe, or even good for you, would you suffer from poisoning or just carry on with your day?

Many are processed within the liver, and can affect the liver, which is why so many say if you have a weakened liver, you can't take them.

I'm not going to change your mind about you needing to be tricked or convinced, but it's hard for me not to reply when there is a fundamentally flawed statement. I don't have to be tricked if the nerve block is or isn't working when the dentist is drilling, when my ibuprofen kicks in when my back or hips aren't being agreeable, or when I succumb to general anesthetic before a procedure. I've got a four year old grandkid with a condition. Once he was cleared for a particular med, it did wonders. He had no knowledge of it, wasn't tricked; if he could've been tricked, he'd have been so when his folks were giving him less effective OTC treatments telling him it would make him better.

If you convinced or tricked yourself that ingesting mercury, arsenic or lead (all natural substances) was safe, or even good for you, would you suffer from poisoning or just carry on with your day?
Some conditions meds may work…some the sides are worse…but I have ended up better pursuing natural remedies..
I’ve only started using Amish soaps and shampoos .. soaps without harsh chemicals… as a result, my testosterone numbers have increased substantially…according to my last exam that I take tri-monthly… most of the soaps we are using is full of testosterone decreasing estrogen making chemicals… my skin has been doing much better.. even my shower is much cleaner… go to Walmart grab your favorite soap or body wash.. then go into the laundry detergent and dishwashing detergent station and get a sample of each… all the same stuff!.. stop letting your love ones use these products and notice a difference!..
Then check out my nopal cactus diabetes entry… it worked far better than the Metformin did..
Carefully research natural remedies before trying indeed!…you have nothing to lose..

Some conditions meds may work…some the sides are worse…but I have ended up better pursuing natural remedies..
I’ve only started using Amish soaps and shampoos .. soaps without harsh chemicals… as a result, my testosterone numbers have increased substantially…according to my last exam that I take tri-monthly… most of the soaps we are using is full of testosterone decreasing estrogen making chemicals… my skin has been doing much better.. even my shower is much cleaner… go to Walmart grab your favorite soap or body wash.. then go into the laundry detergent and dishwashing detergent station and get a sample of each… all the same stuff!.. stop letting your love ones use these products and notice a difference!..
Then check out my nopal cactus diabetes entry… work led far better than the Metformin did..
Carefully research natural remedies before trying indeed!…you have nothing to lose..
I'm all about looking out for substances that may help or hurt you. For better T, stay away from all soybean products. I think Peter Pan is one of the few mainstream peanut butters that doesn't use soybean oil. Many, many products use soybean to boost their protein levels. If you are looking to vary your protein intake between meat and veg, look for pea protein vs. soybean protein.

I'm all about looking out for substances that may help or hurt you. For better T, stay away from all soybean products. I think Peter Pan is one of the few mainstream peanut butters that doesn't use soybean oil. Many, many products use soybean to boost their protein levels. If you are looking to vary your protein intake between meat and veg, look for pea protein vs. soybean protein.
😉👍

Back
Top Bottom