| FTBL SEC kick times for the 1st 3 weeks...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Staff
In other schedule news, I'm not sure when it'll be officially announced (may already have been?), but Texas v. Texas A&M will take the old Egg Bowl slot on Thanksgiving. The Egg Bowl is moving to Black Friday.

GO2Owh8XYAA7b5-

In other schedule news, I'm not sure when it'll be officially announced (may already have been?), but Texas v. Texas A&M will take the old Egg Bowl slot on Thanksgiving. The Egg Bowl is moving to Black Friday.

Wanted to correct this... while that was the plan by the SEC and TV side, the schools wouldn't agree... so they'll play on Saturday. This year (barring a last minute change), there will be no SEC game(s) on Thanksgiving Day. That Saturday will be stacked with rivalry games...

Dang, I loved the Egg Bowl in that night slot. Always a good one.

I liked it too, but I'm almost always traveling that day and sometimes miss part of it. I'm ok with it being on Friday now, but wish they'd still move some SEC game to the Thursday night spot... I know it's the NFL's day, but I like the tradition of it. Even if it was Kentucky v. Louisville. Something.

I liked it too, but I'm almost always traveling that day and sometimes miss part of it. I'm ok with it being on Friday now, but wish they'd still move some SEC game to the Thursday night spot... I know it's the NFL's day, but I like the tradition of it. Even if it was Kentucky v. Louisville. Something.
Thursday..
Yuck. Fora bama home game...

Day after thanksgiving was ok...
Thanksgiving day was awful....its a day for family....and tving football

Wanted to correct this... while that was the plan by the SEC and TV side, the schools wouldn't agree... so they'll play on Saturday. This year (barring a last minute change), there will be no SEC game(s) on Thanksgiving Day. That Saturday will be stacked with rivalry games...
UArk and the Illini have announced they are playing. That should be a pretty good basketball game.

Back
Top Bottom