| FTBL SEC Championship Tickets

BamaFan334

Anyone by chance know of anyone getting rid of tickets? I prefer dealing with people rather than ticket sites and paying their bullshit high fees. A tad worried about scalping this year due to mobile ticketing if scalping is even happening. Just looking for an opportunity to take my son since we didn't get to see a game this year. Thanks everyone and Roll Tide.

I don't, sorry. We decided the prices were too steep on Stubhub, I think the cheapest is around $235 each including fees. Despite the limited number available, I think the prices will drop dramatically on game day because people are being way too greedy - a tremendous number are $800 and up. They are making you buy the whole block of tix for sale for social distancing, and I think the four ticket blocks will really come down toward game time.

I don't, sorry. We decided the prices were too steep on Stubhub, I think the cheapest is around $235 each including fees. Despite the limited number available, I think the prices will drop dramatically on game day because people are being way too greedy - a tremendous number are $800 and up. They are making you buy the whole block of tix for sale for social distancing, and I think the four ticket blocks will really come down toward game time.

Is Stubhub up to the minute stuff? I am taking Lucas to the College Football Hall Of Fame (never been) in efforts of being Downtown and maybe scoring some tickets. So do prices change on Stubhub where we could potentially reap the benefits of buying right at kickoff?

Is Stubhub up to the minute stuff? I am taking Lucas to the College Football Hall Of Fame in efforts of being Downtown and maybe scoring some tickets. So do prices change on Stubhub where we could potentially reap the benefits of buying right at kickoff?

Remember that all tickets are electronic. Buying paper tickets on the street corner is not recommended.

Is Stubhub up to the minute stuff? I am taking Lucas to the College Football Hall Of Fame (never been) in efforts of being Downtown and maybe scoring some tickets. So do prices change on Stubhub where we could potentially reap the benefits of buying right at kickoff?

Yes, people get antsy about not selling toward the end and lower their prices. All tickets, I believe, are mobile so you could still purchase through stubhub even up to almost game time. I've not done it that close, so you'd need to confirm. I would definitely not buy a paper ticket downtown.

Back
Top Bottom