| NEWS College Football News : Think, Know, Believe After Week 2: College Football Daily Cavalcade

18Champs

Week 2 of America’s favorite gimmick college football piece – what I think, what I know, and what I believe.

I think … Notre Dame being ranked in the top ten is ridiculous considering the way it played against Toledo and a Florida State team that just lost to Jacksonville State from the FCS world.

I know … 2-0 is 2-0 is 2-0. Any landing you can walk away from is a good one.

I believe … those who voted in the latest polls don’t have a Peacock subscription.

I think … Jacksonville State is in Alabama.

I know … I’ve made that mistake before because, you know, it’s called Jacksonville – and I’ll make it again.

I believe … Florida State should’ve never let it come down to one last play to gack that away.

I think … Oregon offensive coordinator Joe Moorhead coached a whale of a game.

I know … he’s going to be a fantastic head coach once he gets his next chance.

I believe … I could never pull off the beard.

I think … Iowa State is a whole lot better than it showed against Iowa.

I know … Iowa State didn’t show anything against Northern Iowa, either.

I believe … until Iowa State bounces back – which it totally will – there’s no reason it should be ranked 14th in both polls.

I think … the Pac-12 is asleep at the wheel, and it’ll be ticked if the Big 12 expands west and starts grabbing Mountain West teams.

I know … San Diego State is a terrific fit for the Big 12 – and better for the Pac-12.

I believe … Colorado State wouldn’t be bad, but losing to an FCS team and then Vanderbilt doesn’t help the optics.

I think … Lane Kiffin is a fantastic football coach.

I know … he doesn’t get his due because he’s too Lane Kiffin.

I believe … USC doesn’t lose to Stanford on Saturday night if Lane Kiffin is the head coach.

I think … the Dr. Pepper Fansville ads are more entertaining than anything you’re paying for on a streaming service.

I know … one version totally ripped off the daily Coastal vs. State college choice debates in my house.

I believe … the San Diego State win over Arizona didn’t solidify the kid’s college choice between the two, but apparently it’s a sign of some sort.

I think … the Baker Mayfield Progressive ads gossiping with the neighbor ladies strike entirely too close to home.

I know … he should’ve planted a flag in the middle of Arrowhead had the Browns pulled off the win.

I believe … Baker’s flag-planting in Columbus in 2017 was nothing. Now this is savage.

I think … I’ve carefully structured my world to avoid the horrific nightmare of country music at all costs.

I know … sugary carbs were fired about a year ago.

I believe … I’m going to break something tasteful if I can’t get that (bleep)ing Applebee’s Oreo shake song out of my head for at least ten peaceful minutes.

I think … all of the craziness in college football over the first two weeks is totally necessary considering how chalky this sport gets.

I know … a whole lot of curveballs are coming, and then …

I believe … it’s still going to be Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and Clemson in the College Football Playoff.

I think … Week 1 was fun because it was Week 1.

I know … Week 2 was a blast with a slew of intriguing games and several close calls and upsets.

I believe … Week 3 is a slate full of suck other than Alabama vs. Florida.

I think … people love to hammer on Nick Saban because he’s never happy despite being on an all-time great run.

I know … I’m not questioning his methods – the guy is doing something right.

I believe … even if it’s Mercer vs. the Tide, if someone is giving you an investment opportunity that includes a 53-0 lead walking into the stadium, you gladly accept the offer.

I think … Texas is probably better than it looked against Arkansas.

I know … Texas A&M is much better than it looked against Colorado.

I believe … TCU is about to surprise everyone and become this year’s it team in the Big 12.

I think … Texas doesn’t HAVE to go to the SEC.

I know … Texas would be a far, far better fit in every way possible with the Big Ten or Pac-12.

I believe … that was Arkansas, son, not Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, or Texas A&M from the SEC West.

I think … after last year, there’s no taking for granted that we just got another full slate of college football games on Saturday, and …

I know … Week 1 of the NFL was fantastic, so …

I believe … all is right with the world.

I think … I know it’s all going to be okay.

I know … I believe it’s all going to be okay.

I believe … I think it’s all going to be okay.

I think … Iowa State is a whole lot better than it showed against Iowa.

I know … Iowa State didn’t show anything against Northern Iowa, either.

I believe … until Iowa State bounces back – which it totally will – there’s no reason it should be ranked 14th in both polls.

I think … the Pac-12 is asleep at the wheel, and it’ll be ticked if the Big 12 expands west and starts grabbing Mountain West teams.

I know … San Diego State is a terrific fit for the Big 12 – and better for the Pac-12.

I think … Lane Kiffin is a fantastic football coach.

I believe … Baker’s flag-planting in Columbus in 2017 was nothing. Now this is savage.

Completely agree with all this

I think … the Dr. Pepper Fansville ads are more entertaining than anything you’re paying for on a streaming service.

Completely disagree with this. Granted, these ads are better than that pervert Culpepper guy. Still... :rolleyes:

Week 2 of America’s favorite gimmick college football piece – what I think, what I know, and what I believe.

I think … Notre Dame being ranked in the top ten is ridiculous considering the way it played against Toledo and a Florida State team that just lost to Jacksonville State from the FCS world

I believe … Florida State should’ve never let it come down to one last play to gack that away.

I believe … USC doesn’t lose to Stanford on Saturday night if Lane Kiffin is the head coach.

I know … he should’ve planted a flag in the middle of Arrowhead had the Browns pulled off the win.

I believe … it’s still going to be Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma, and Clemson in the College Football Playoff

I know I agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom