| NEWS Scout.com: A guess at Bama's spring depth chart

There's a reason he's a five star that kept getting passed on the depth chart. While I know what Kiffin's thoughts were about Foster I put all of this at his feet since he was the offensive coordinator. However, this includes Napier as well. When it came to doing what he was supposed to do as a WR, he didn't. These things undoubtedly didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

This goes beyond football, Tusk. There are issues he has to get straight off the field as well...like, if a meeting starts at 8, be there before 8. The same applies to his school work.

There's a difference in Tony and Robert at this point. Tony has followed what he's been instructed to do. We still don't know if Foster will.

Yes, I have heard as well the coaches simply haven't trusted him. Like you said, hasn't put in the work to gain that from the coaching staff.

but SOMEONE had better give us some good right guard play - that really hurt us last year.
Let's not set aside how the injury bug hit that position last year.

Granted, we're talking about winter workouts and the 4th quarter program in the spring ... two guys have stood out; Cotton and D. Brown.

Back
Top Bottom