| FTBL Saban hate dying down?

G

Seems like the media isn't attacking Saban as much anymore..

Say Bama loses this Saturday, (which is almost an impossibility) do you think the Saban hate will spark again?

Ain't no telling how many Bama opposers are just wishing loss upon us..and Saban haters

I think the first loss that pops up against a team that the media thinks we could've beaten will spark headlines such as, "Saban: Waste of Money?" and other crap like that.

Maybe that's why all of a sudden everybodies picking Alabama to win..to make it look like they thought we'd win.

Setting it up just in case we do lose..

People will be looking for any excuse they can use for a very long time to justify the envy that they are all feeling right about now. There are a lot of prideful people out there who hate the idea that Alabama is back and we are on the verge of another National Championship, so yes, a loss this weekend would produce some serious Saban Media Hate.

CrimsonPirate said:
LSU folks sure haven't slacked off.

http://www.beatsaban.com

CP, I'm surprised that Miles let himself be a part of this photo.

kev-rach-miles.jpg

Being new to these forums, I'll introduce to myself before speaking. I'm from Ga. and have been a Bama fan since the eighties. I have family in Opp and Florala Alabama.

I have to say since Bama hired Saban I've heard so much crap from all the Ga. fans I work with. All they talk about is how he's gonna leave us and he not all he's cracked up to be, blah, blah, blah!

I think people are a little worried Bama will once again be a force in the SEC.

Just my take on it.

Lyrically_N_Gaged said:
Maybe that's why all of a sudden everybodies picking Alabama to win..to make it look like they thought we'd win.

Setting it up just in case we do lose..

Exactly, they are doing everything in there power to make the underdog (Bama) not be the underdog and put Arky as the underdog. It's all about drama. If Bama looses they will feed off this like you have never seen!

Back
Top Bottom