| FTBL Saban flew to Baton Rouge

Ok left Tuscaloosa at 9 this morning got to Baton Rouge at 9:44

Left 3 hours later at 12:41. Landed in Houston at 1:19.

Stayed 3 hours in Houston and left at 4:22 headed to New Orleans.

Got to New Orleans at 5:05. Stayed there till almost a quarter till eight, left, landed in Northport at about 8:30.

My conclusion....

There must be 3 good prospects in NO, Stick Red and Houston.

CNS supper was probably cold and he had to heat it in the microwave.

GoodScotch said:
Maybe he is talking strategy with the UL-Monroe coach.

If you're going to try to make a UL-Monroe joke, at least make a good one.

Why would he be talking about strategy? To beat himself?

Like it's already been said, he's taking your state's talent. Of course, Mr. Hat will be talking to UL-Monroe next year, because he's through playing with Saban's talent. He'll need all the help he can get.

Tigrinum Major said:
TerryP said:
rolltyroll said:
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N1UA

Anyone know why? Hopefully recruiting but i dont know of anyone in that area. Please fill me in on this... :shock:

Green,Tolliver, Edwards, Clement, Bolden...a number of players we are recruiting in that area. FWIW, he's headed to the Texas right now...more than likely, Damion Square.

Just out of curiousity, when does the dead period for recruiting start? I heard on a radio show yesterday that now was the dead period, but obviously, that must be incorrect. Of course, they were also saying Miles to Michigan.

Dead period starts 12/17.

http://www1.ncaa.org/membership/membership_svcs/recruiting_calendars/2007-08/DI_Football

I would think it has something to do with the bowl game. I not sure I read the flight plan right, but it said Shreveport as the destination did it not?
Most coaches are making these kind of trips for plublicity.
Crooms was in Memphis all day today. Thing he wants the Memphis State job?
Come on!

BamaDelta said:
I think for safety reasons there should be a flight attendant on N1UA...I'd volunteer strictly for the safety of it all. :D

And I think I should fly it. When did we get a G100?

In 2003 I ran into Saban at the Shreveport airport getting off an LSU King Air. The other pilot I was with was an Ole Miss fan and we joked that we should take him out. Glad we didn’t.

RTR

Edit: How did I mess up this quote thing?

Back
Top Bottom