| FTBL Saban bound for Texas after today's practice

i sure do hate this for the stallings family, my prayers are with them.

what was the story about someone asking john mark last year about who his favorite alabama football coach was, and he said coach saban, :lol: and coach stallings started laughing.
has anyone else heard of this?

bamafan said:

what was the story about someone asking john mark last year about who his favorite alabama football coach was, and he said coach saban, :lol: and coach stallings started laughing.

Yes I had read the same thing. :)

bamafan said:

true story...I'll see if I can find the link to it.

One thing that I read that got me really choke up, was a story about Mr.Stallings when John Mark was born. He said he prayed every night for God to change John, instead God changed him. My goodness that made me tear up, as my son and God changed my life as well.

Coach Stallings impressed me by showing his son off to everyone while he was coaching, as to say "this is my son, and I am proud of him". Many parents are embarrassed to share their child with the rest of the world when they have Down Syndrome. Good for Coach Stallings. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Back
Top Bottom