| FTBL Ryan Williams Appreciation Thread - UPDATE: Williams has gained 96,000 IG followers since Sat night's game

Ok...i understand. But if it aint war. Its not appropriate...joke. Song...hate..etc. no matter what

You gotta admit (I think) it's a lot better than those weird virtue signaling "Be Love", "Stop Hate", and "It Takes All of Us" slogans that the NFL plasters all over the field and helmets.

Those are so fucking pathic it makes me sick and disgusted
Those are political statements and should be left out of sports.

giphy.webp

By the way... 2 of the biggest lines in recent years that rivals tried to use against Bama in recruiting were...

"Saban is going to retire soon, then what?"

"You go to Bama, you won't play until your 3rd year, if that!"

I wonder what new lines they've come up with these days? Saban is gone from the sidelines, yet The Machine is humming right along. Then, 17 and 18 year olds are out there closing out games in primetime against other top 5 teams. You can mark that one off the list too...

By the way... 2 of the biggest lines in recent years that rivals tried to use against Bama in recruiting were...

I wonder what new lines they've come up with these days? Saban is gone from the sidelines, yet The Machine is humming right along. Then, 17 and 18 year olds are out there closing out games in primetime against other top 5 teams. You can mark that one off the list too...
The video of the recruits in the end zone going wild with Williams scored was priceless. That alone should close the deal...

Weak lines anyway. 2017 nc. Was freshman tua to freshman smith. Plus 3 other freshmen on field that faitful drive n score

Back
Top Bottom