| FTBL Running back Knowshon Moreno from UG

G

JUMP :D

0906-GAKNOWSHONBIG_350.JPG

rammajamma said:
I have seen players get cut a flip trying this move. I saw where they were whining about ESPN not showing the run enough as a highlight.

It's not that freakin' special! He leaped over him. :roll:

It happens every year...more than once.

I don't look at a clip like that and say, "Oh, what a move by the RB," but look at it and think, "where is the fundamental tackling from the defender?"

While it looks good in photo............let him do that in the SEC. One thing I always remember is this. Never leave your feet on your own as a RB. Mark Ingram likes to jump over defenders a lot and I cringe to see him do that.

I remember the 92 season when Bama was playing a tight game with Mississippi State. Sherman Williams came in and was running and went to hurdle a pile of would be tacklers. In mid-air he is caught and went from being vertical in mid air to lying on his side in about 0.02 seconds. The tackler cracked Williams helmet.

RussB said:
Yes there is, he is the nastiest rb to come through the SEC in a while and if you don't see that you're delusional.

Stay on subject there Russ.

The thread is about his jump, not about his ability as a RB.

Go back and read my original post.

rammerjammer said:
While it looks good in photo............let him do that in the SEC. One thing I always remember is this. Never leave your feet on your own as a RB. Mark Ingram likes to jump over defenders a lot and I cringe to see him do that.

He also likes bulldoze them, I'm a big fan of that. :lol:

Knowshon is definitely for real. The jump really was spectacular during the game, which I saw, but then I put it into context....It was Central Michigan, who was known PRIOR to the UGA as a offensive team...And their defense was the weak point. And how....UGA could have scored 70 on them easy...

Back
Top Bottom