| FTBL RTB.com Player of the Week.

G

Bama Bo’s RTB.com Player of the Week

Well what can I say? I’m so thrilled over this win that I’m having a hard time coming up with anything to make fun of Our Expert about. I mean everything went so well over the past weekends college football, how can you say anything bad about anything to do with Alabama football? The only thing I can come up with right now on Our Expert is that his head is way to big for his body, and his wife dresses him funny.

This has been another one of those weeks where it is really hard to decide upon one person to be this weeks RTB.com Player of the Week. I mean we’ve got guys like Demarcus Waldrop on special teams cracking heads, making good tackles, and recovering onside kicks. Darren Mustin had another solid performance. Then we get to the Dynamic Duo of John Parker Wilson and DJ Hall. These 2 hooked up more than Paris Hilton and, well any guy at one of her parties. I think DJ is still running loose in UT’s secondary. Basically, this award could go to the entire team this week. But, it is my responsibility to come up with One person each week in which to give the honor of being OUR Player of the Week.

So, who will be this weeks Player of the Week? Who is the person that I thought best demonstrated P.R.I.D.E. (Personal Responsibility In Daily Effort)? Well, the person I’ve come up with, at least in my opinion, that not only produced the entire game, but also provided what I consider the swing play of the game.

Kareem Jackson

LABUNNRWXUNOHQL.20070709150428.jpg

The interception he had in the 3rd quarter drove the nail into the coffin. It was the straw that broke the proverbial camel’s back. To go along with that, he had another interception, 2 pass break-ups, 5 solo tackles, and 1 assist for a total of 6 tackles. This is not to mention all the times he was right there where the ball was ready to make a play.

So here’s to you oh Constable of Cover Corners, Mr. Kareem Jackson, you are this weeks RollTideBama.com Player of the Week.

Congrats Mr. Jackson and nice job Bo! I know that was a tough choice to make but I think you nailed it.

That was a very timely int to say the least. It was one of those plays that takes less than a second or two, but I had all day to see the UT player, green and the end zone. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw crimson sweep right in front of all I just mentioned. It happened so fast yet I had already given UT 6. I still wonder where Kareem came from. :)

Back
Top Bottom